Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS11914
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Sim-wings
- Language: English
- USK-Einstufung: Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung
- EAN: 4015918119146
- Current version: 1.03(FSX),1.02(FS9)
Important: For the installation process and the following online-activation the product needs an active internet connection on the computer!
The ground textures are taken from up to date high resolution aerial images. All buildings are absolutely accurate and represent the current real world airport status. Dynamic vehicle traffic and the many, many details add to the flair of a real Mega Airport.
Mega Airport Barcelona is a true virtual replica which includes all buildings, airport institutions, docking-systems and all features you´d expect to find in a modern scenery for Flight Simulator.
- All buildings and airport institutions
- Dynamic and animated objects
- Photo real textures on buildings, objects, vehicles, etc.
- High resolution day- and night textures
- Fully compatible to the standard AI traffic and AI traffic add-ons (such as MyTrafficX)
- Taxiways and apron with realistically rendered textures
- Hundreds of taxiway and runway signs according to original charts
- Ground signs and markings
- Docking systems
- Complete airport now with Terminal 1 as well as roads to and from the airport with animated traffic
- Realistic airport traffic (service vehicles, etc) by AES Lite
- Famous buildings of the city of Barcelona
- Option to install static aircraft
- Adaptation to Standard and UTX scenery
- Optimized frame rates
- FSX and FS2004 version included
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services)
- Manual in three languages (German, English, Spanish)
- AENA charts
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"In summary, this is a wonderful scenery add-on and enhances the otherwise drab and desolate area of what is a beautiful part of the world. Being a big fan of Barcelona, and having visited it a few times (and therefore having gone through the airport) I found this to be a very true representation of the airport and a great up to date version adding the likes of the new T1 to the flight simulation world.What sets this product apart though is the high level of detail to areas of the airport otherwise forgotten by many developers out there. Adding high quality landside areas and in combination with AES lite means that it is a great, true to life product that will put a smile on your face as soon as you see the many cars come and go on the busy airport roads."
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"I am more than impressed with this airport, it has features that are top-notch, with high-quality textures, great custom buildings, AES lite operations with realistic and 'smart' ground traffic and a complete, and amazing package. For those who fly Iberia in FSX, or those who just love Spain, or recreate their past vacations or even careers, this is one of the best airport add-ons for flight simulator, and is a definite go-to destination, for international travel. Add-ons like this are what make FSX better than its predecessors are; with the most realistic features."
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"Overall Barcelona X is a very nice addon and has all the elements to make it a worthwhile purchase. I was especially impressed with the apron traffic and their recreation of the unique looking Terminal 1 building. If you have any interest in flying around the Mediterranean area you should seriously consider this airport for all it has to offer in both visual appeal and fly ability."
The online activation is just for the box version required.
System requirements for FSX:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition)
Windows 7, Vista or XP
3.0 GHz processor (Core2Duo Intel recommended)
2 GB RAM
3D graphics card minimum 256 MB, recommended 512 MB
.net Framework 3.5 or higher
Download-Size: 100 MB
Installation-Size: 250 MB
System requirements for FS2004:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 with update 9.1
Windows 7, Vista or XP
2.6 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
3D graphics card minimum 256 MB
Download-size: 100 MB
Install size: 220 MB
.pdf-Manual (German/ English / Spanich): >> View here <<