Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS11162
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Sim-wings
- Language: Deutsch / English
- Current version: 1.01(FSX),1.02(FS9)
The scenery features exact coastlines, mesh and a completely new designed airport (LEIB). This add-on also includes AESLite, bringing dynamic apron traffic as well as traffic to the surroundings of the airport. In addition it also features marine traffic such as dynamic ship traffic and ferry services between Ibiza and Formentera. Static Yachts and boats can be found in the bays and beaches of Formentera.
A detailed AFCAD for AI traffic makes it a lively and highly realistic airport to fly to. This scenery is of course compatible with AES 2.04 in both FS2004 and FSX!
Let's go party in Ibiza!
- Completely new designed scenery
- International airport "LEIB" or IBZ in extremely high detail with all buildings
- Numerous static objects
- Very busy dynamic apron traffic through AESLite
- Dynamic AESLite vehicle traffic on roads surrounding the airport LEIB
- Highly detailed AFCAD files for AI traffic
- FS2004: Complete islands (!) with photorealistic ground textures and new elevation model (Mesh Terrain) in 4,7m/pixel resolution. (airport at approx 0,5m/pixel)
- FSX: Complete islands (!) complete island in a breathtaking resolution of 0,5m/pixel
- Photorealistic night textures
- Dynamic ship and ferry traffic
- Complete autogen for the islands
- Older AI-aircraft can now be used with the "shadow" option
- FS2004 and FSX version compatible with AES 2.0
Charts for Ibiza X can be found at: www.aena.es. You will need to register. Registration is free.
This project will be included with scenery of the other Balearic Islands in a boxed released at a later date. Please note the airport images have been made using a additional AI-Traffic add-on and you might see different aircraft.
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"When you have islands, you have water and Aerosoft have clearly not forgotten this. They have made good use of color to give you the perception of shallow versus deep; this is especially evident along the beaches and in the shallows. The surrounding warm waters of the Mediterranean serve both as a playground for tourists and a source of livelihood for the regular inhabitants of the islands. To bring the waters to life there is lots of AI boat traffic. You can also watch or follow the ferry as it makes its regular runs between Ibiza and Formentera."
Read full review
System requirements for FSX:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration or SP2)
Windows XP / Vista / 7
3.0 Ghz Processor (Duo2Core Intel advised)
2 GB RAM
3D graphics card with at least 256 MB
Download-Size: 1 GB
Installation-Size: 1.3 GB
System requirements for FS2004:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
Windows XP / Vista / 7
SingleCore 3.0 Ghz Processor (or Duo2Core 2.4 Ghz)
512 MB RAM
3D graphics card with 256 MB
Download-Size: 100 MB
Installation-Size: 670 MB
.pdf-Manual (German, English) : >> Click here <<