Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13806
- Publisher: 29Palms
- Developer: 29Palms, JaraNet
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
Twentynine Palms Airport is the first project of our scenery development company 29Palms Scenery Design and JaraNet for X-Plane. Twentynine Palms was actually our first project a few years back for FSX. It didn’t reach the final stage of development. But we’ve learned a lot and decided to bring the project back to life which resulted in the release of this scenery.
We’ve set a whole new level of detail and realism with this scenery, based on many references from the real airport. Along with a huge library of high quality 3D objects, the software forms the basis for all prospective 29Palms sceneries. Covering over 250km² with high resolution satellite imagery, the scenery provides a lot to explore.
What are you waiting for? Pick one of the big hubs and head over to Twentynine Palms. The desert awaits you!
- Highly detailed rendition of Twentynine Palms Airport (KTNP), California
- Complete coverage of over 250km² with high resolution satellite imagery (0.25-0.6m/px)
- Realistic shadow rendition on lots of 3D objects by „texture baking“
- X-Plane 10 HDR Lights
- High resolution day and night textures (2048px²)
- Realistic rendition of light sources on all 3D objects and ground by „baked lighting“
- Over 100.000 hand-placed and custom made vegetation objects
- Complete reconstruction of airport’s lighting equipment
- Animated car traffic
- Numerous custom made static objects and aircrafts around the airport
- Compatible with HD-Mesh V3 by Andras Fabian (please read the "X-Plane 10 HD Mesh Scenery v3" chapter in the manual)
- Excellent performance with high frame rates due to optimizations
Conclusion by Flightsim.com:
"Aerosoft's KTNP is an excellent general aviation airport for pilots of both large and small aircraft. With the airport being in the PilotEdge base coverage area, it makes this scenery even more attractive. [..] If you're a keen general aviation pilot that likes to fly around incredibly scenic areas, or maybe a subscriber of the PilotEdge service, then Twentynine Palms Airport is definitely worth investing in, and in the opinion of this reviewer, one you will not be disappointed with!"
XPlane 11 / X-Plane 10.45, X-Plane 10 North-America Edition, X-Plane 10 Steam Version
Windows 7 / 8 / 10, OS X (10.6.8 or later) or Linux Ubuntu 12.04LTS or compatible
3 GHz, multi-core CPU (or, even better, multiple processors)
8 GB RAM
3D graphics card with 2GB of on-board, dedicated VRAM
Download-Size: 420 MB
Installations-Size: 920 MB