Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13170
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.3
Estonia is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It is bordered to the north by the Gulf of Finland, to the west by the Baltic Sea, to the south by Latvia, and to the east by Lake Peipus and Russia. Across the Baltic Sea lies Sweden in the west and Finland in the north. The territory of Estonia covers 45,227 km2 (17,462 sq mi), and is influenced by a humid continental climate.
Tallinn is the capital and largest city of Estonia. It occupies an area of 159.2 km2 (61.5 sq mi) and has a population of 431,184. It is situated on the northern coast of the country, on the shore of the Gulf of Finland, 80 km (50 mi) south of Helsinki, east of Stockholm and west of Saint Petersburg.
Tallinn Airport (Estonian: Lennart Meri Tallinna lennujaam) (IATA: TLL, ICAO: EETN) or Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport, formerly Ülemiste Airport, is the largest airport in Estonia and home base of the national airline Estonian Air. Tallinn Airport is open to both domestic and international flights. It is located approximately 4 km from the centre of Tallinn on the eastern shore of Lake Ülemiste. As Tallinn is located nearest to Asia-Pacific of all EU capitals, Tallinn Airport has a major geographical advantage for establishing future long-haul flights between these two regions. The airport has a single asphalt-concrete runway that is 3070 metres long and 45 metres wide (large enough to handle wide-bodied aircraft such as the Boeing 747), five taxiways and fourteen terminal gates. The airport has also been used for military purposes. It has served as an interceptor aircraft base, being home to the 384th Interceptor Aircraft Regiment (384 IAP), which operated MiG-23P aircraft. Since 29 March 2009 the airport is officially known as Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport, in honour of the leader of the Estonian independence movement and second President of Estonia Lennart Meri.
- The installation is fully automatic
- Please uninstall all versions of included airports you may have installed before, prior to installing this product
- Compatible with FS2004 only
- Highest level of accuracy in geographic positioning, modeling and texturing
- High quality static aircraft compatible with any AI traffic
- Up-to-date scenery including newly constructed terminals, aprons and taxiways
- Advanced conditional and loop animations, visual docking systems
- High quality photoreal ground of the airport area and photoreal Tallinn city with autogen and landmarks
- Product includes customly designed charts in PDF format
- The scenery should be compatible with all currently existing payware add-ons for this area including Ultimate Terrain
- We are not able to guarantee a compatibility with all other add-ons. If there are some issues, please check the manual or visit our forum.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Windows 7, Windows 8
3 GHz Processor (Dual Core Prozessor oder equivalent System Recommended)
4 GB RAM
Graphics Card with 1024 MB
Download Size: 260 MB