Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
- Article number: AS11313
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: FlyTampa
- Language: English
- EAN: 4015918113137
General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport is Boston’s international Airport. More than 50 Airlines fly to this airport while it handles about 30 million passengers each year. This makes Boston Logan one of the 20 biggest airports of the United States.
The airport has service to destinations in the United States, as well as Canada, the Caribbean, Europe and Mexico.
The airports ground texture is based on a high detailed areal image. All buildings, lighting systems, navigation beacons have been modeled to the smallest of details including all buildings and airport institutions. All features of this airport are shown in an up to date virtual replica for FSX and FS9. Countless static and dynamic objects enhance the flair of a busy mega airport.
- All buildings and airport institutions
- Dynamic and animated objects
- Photorealistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Photo realisitc ground image
- High resolution day- and night textures
- Taxiways, apron with realistic rendered textures
- Hundreds of taxiway- and runway signs according to original plans
- Excellent frame rates
- Fully compatible to the standard AI traffic and third party traffic add-ons such as MyTraffic
- Supports AES (Airport Enhancement Services)
- Including FSX- and FS2004 version
Airport charts for Boston Logan can be found on www.fltplan.com.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP or Acceleration Pack) or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Windows XP (SP2), Vista, 7
3 Ghz processor (IntelCore Duo recommended)
2 GB RAM
3D graphics card with 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
350 MB free hard disk space