Price incl. 16% VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
Not in conjunction with other discounts & only while stocks last.*1
- Article number: AS12326
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: German Airports Team
- Language: English
- EAN: 4015918123266
- Current version: 1.10(FSX),1.10(FS9)
The Mega Airport Dusseldorf by the German Airports team is now available. Germany´s third ranking international Airport with two parallel runways is the largest and primary airport for the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region - the largest metropolitan region in Germany. With 107 aircraft parking positions available, Germany´s top carriers Lufthansa and Air Berlin use this airport as one of their hubs.
The airport Dusseldorf comes as an absolute realistic 3D model for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 in its actual real world state. Based on an aerial image from 2012 it contains all buildings and objects. It also incorporates the new taxiway layout and signs as well as the new visual docking systems which had only been installed in August 2012. All textures come in high resolution. Dynamic objects such as apron vehicles, traffic on roads and motorways, trains and trams create this special atmosphere found on this airport.
- Highly detailed representation of the airport Dusseldorf International including all buildings and structures
- Complete new development for FSX, Prepar3D and FS2004
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- New aerial image
- Seasonal ground textures
- High resolution apron, taxiway and runway textures
- New taxiway signs layout from July 2012
- New visual docking systems from August 2012
- Detailed grass textures as well as 3D grass
- Detailed navigation systems (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- All buildings of the Airport City
- New office complex at the Wanheimer Str.
- Numerous dynamic objects such as apron vehicles; road and train traffic (AESLite) (FSX and FS2004 only)
- Compatible with Airport Enhancement Services (AES) (FSX and FS2004 only)
- Compatible with standard-AI traffic and AI-Traffic Add-ons (e.g. MyTraffic X)
- Manual in English and German
- Up to date charts
Conclusion by the PC Pilot magazine, Issue MAR/APR 2013:
"I know it’s a well-used phrase but the attention to detail in this Düsseldorf package is superb. [..] Of course this effect was much more noticeable at night, when in fact all the vehicles are lit, both front and back.As I’m sure you’ve realised by now, I’m pretty much impressed with this release. Within the constraints imposed by FSX itself, there’s really not much more the designers could have done to improve it. Naturally it would be nice to have photographic renderings, indistinguishable from the real thing and I’m sure the facility exists, but until we have the hardware that could cope with it, there’s not much point. Until that day, go out and buy Aerosoft’s Düsseldorf. You will not be disappointed! At a glance: A very realistic rendition of Düsseldorf airport, from the German Airports Team. Final score: 95%"
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"If you would like to inhabit Germany's third most popular and busy Airport, then EDDL is a good option for you. As one of the main western European hubs, it will provide you with plenty of diversity, and I am sure, much pleasure."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition), Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V2
Windows 7 (fully updated)
Processor: 3 GHz (Dual or Quad Core processor recommended)
RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with min. 512 MB
Download-Size: 150 MB
Installations-Size: 290 MB
PDF Manual: >> View here <<