Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS11393
- Publisher: FS2Crew
- Language: English
- Current version: Vx.xx
With the iFLY's powerful SDK, the integration between FS2Crew and the iFly 737 is seamless and clean. Take your iFly 737 to the next level with FS2Crew. It will change the way you fly!
INCLUDES BOTH THE "VOICE" AND "BUTTON CONTROL" VERSIONS IN ONE SINGLE PACKAGE!!!
- Real-World B737NG SOPs tested and designed by an active B737 Captain
- New 'visual' interface system that makes using the software very easy and intuitive
- Direct and seamless integration owing to the iFly's very powerful SDK (no keypresses or simulated mouse clicks used for FO interaction)
- Normal Checklists
- B737 specific Crew flows (Captain and FO, PF and PM)
- FA interaction
- Start Crew/Pushback interaction
- Cabin announcements
- Captain PAs
- External ground/air starts (cross bleed engine starts)
- Bleeds off takeoffs and landings
- Departure profiles (NADP 1 and NADP 2)
- Various approach profiles and Missed Approaches
- De-Icing at the gate or pad
- Circuits/Touch and Go's
- High Altitude airport procedures
- External Air/GPU handling (Engine Start and Pushback/ Gate Arrival)
- Free version of FS Video Marshaller (a 14 EUR value). The Video Marshaller can even interface with the iFly 737NG (Ground Air/Power
IFLY 737NG (FSX or FS9) from Flight1 Software. Aircraft not included.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X or 2004
Speech Recognition Settings: XP users must install SAPI.
Vista/Windows 7 users must be able to set their Speech Recognizer language setting in the Windows Control Panel Speech Properties panel to English - US. If in doubt, please contact FS2Crew Support.
Microphone (USB Headset recommended).