Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13488
- Publisher: Milviz
- Language: English
- Current version: A1.190723
Ready for any challenge. Belonging to the MD 500 series, the MD 530F is a five-place, single-engine, multipurpose helicopter with a fully-articulated five-blade main rotor system, and a two-blade tail rotor for anti-torque. The teardrop-shaped, aerodynamically efficient fuselage features an unobstructed forward 160-degree vertical and 220-degree horizontal cockpit field of view.
Equipped with a 650 shp Rolls-Royce Model 250-C30 turboshaft engine, the MD 530F is extremely effective in hot-day and high-altitude operation.
It's typical mission profile includes executive and personnel transport, air medical services, airborne law enforcement, along with many other operations where it's class-leading performance is a required asset.
Maximum speed: 152 knots (175 mph, 282 km/h)
Cruise speed: 125 knots (144 mph, 232 km/h)
Range: 375 mi (605 km)
Service ceiling: 16,000 ft (4,875 m)
Rate of climb: 1,700 ft/min (8.6 m/s)
- Realistic flight dynamics by Chuck Jodry
- Choose between Cold and Dark or Ready to Fly startup states
- Custom DX10/DX11 night lighting
- Custom configuration utility to set model and avionics options per livery
- 18 high quality liveries included
- Realistic sound set
- Custom 3D gauges and avionics
- High quality external and internal models
- Milviz GNS 430/530, with ability to accept Reality XP integration.
- Highly detailed product manual included
Warning: All Anti-Virus programs or software must be disabled before downloading and installing these products. Failure to do so may result in a faulty or non-functioning installation. False positives are very common and are not to be mistaken for actual viruses. We guarantee that there are no viruses present in our products.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V2.5-V4.2.x
Windows 7 / 10 (use in all other versions of Windows is unsupported)
Processor: 2.6 Ghz or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX®11 compliant video card or greater, 1024 MB video RAM or higher
Hard Drive Space: 1.2 GB available space