Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS11206
- Manufact./Publisher: Carenado
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.0
The Carenado line of aircraft for FSX has been well acclaimed by users and reviewers for many... more
Product information "Carenado - F33A Bonanza (FSX/P3D)"
The Carenado line of aircraft for FSX has been well acclaimed by users and reviewers for many years and for good reason. They are well constructed, looks good and have impeccable behavior in flight. The cockpits are accurate and well equipped.
- Four different paint schemes plus a blank texture.
- 3 different models: 2 yokes, 1 yoke and one interior model without 3D knobs (for customizing the VC).
- Original GNS 430 included
- Realistic night lights effect on virtual cockpit
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded from the original aircraft
- Alternative textures for no tinted windows
- External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, volumetric normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
- Polygon optimized model
- Friendly FPS
- Control windows to control eyes candies (wheel chokes, bags, pitot cover, and sights prop)
- Autopilot installed
- Pop up F33 Bonanza manual with performance charts and normal & emergency procedures and check list
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
- Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows, sun visor, copilot seat, vibrating antenna, cowl flaps, pilot and exhaust pipe
- Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights - 3D modeled pilot and cockpit area
- This model doesn’t have a 2D panel
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Separate switches for instruments lights and dome light
- Toggle yoke
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane
- Real weight and balance
- PDF documents: Normal and emergency procedures, check list, GNS430 User Guide, AVSS manual and VC diagram.
Related links to "Carenado - F33A Bonanza (FSX/P3D)"
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP1 & SP2 or Acceleration), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V3/V4
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Pentium 3 GHz (Duo2Core Intel recommended)
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
256 MB graphic card
Download-Size: 80 MB