Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13626
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.97
Warsaw is the capital and the largest city of Poland. It is located on the Vistula (Wisla) River, roughly 260 kilometers (160 mi) from the Baltic Sea and 300 kilometers (190 mi) from the Carpathian Mountains. Its population is estimated at 1,708,491 residents within a greater metropolitan area of 2,666,278 residents, making Warsaw the 9th most populous city proper in the European Union. The area of the city covers 516.9 square kilometers (199.6 sq mi), while the city's agglomeration covers 6,100.43 square kilometers (2,355.39 sq mi). Warsaw is a major international tourist destination and an important economic hub in Central Europe. It is also known as the "phoenix city" because it has survived many wars throughout its history. Most notably, the city had to be painstakingly rebuilt after the extensive damage it suffered from World War II, during which 85% of its buildings were destroyed.
Our product, Warsaw City X, gives you a possibility to fly over an extremely large area of Warsaw city. We have included a high quality photoreal ground textures of about 5000 square kilometers. The city centre has hundreds of custom buildings modeled, there are all VFR-important landmarks on the whole included area too. We have also created 13 variously detailed airports and heliports for the project:
- Modlin EPMO - a base for low-cost carriers, with 2500m concrete runway and a modern terminal
- Babice EPBC - the largest GA airport in Poland with a massive traffic and a 1300m concrete runway, located close to the center of the city
- Chrcynno/Nasielsk EPNC - one of the oldest airports around Warsaw, currently being used by ultralights, paragliders and skydivers
- Sobienie EPSJ - a modern, private airstrip constructed as a part of a luxury housing estate and a golf course
- Góraszka EPGO - constructed in 1994; International Air Picnics were organized at that airport for many years. Unfortunately this airport will be replaced by a shopping mall soon.
- Konstancin-Jeziorna - a private airport owned by an aircraft dealing company
- Konstancin Heliport - a private, nicely located modern heliport with a hangar for two Robinsons
- Reczaje (lite) - a small private grass runway with one tiny hangar
- Kroczewo (lite) - a former military airport - for the last few years the small grass runway is used by private ultralights and paragliders
- Trebki Nowe (lite) - a small grass runway next to a farm, used by paragliders; very close to Kroczewo airport
- Wincentów 1 (lite) - an unregistered private airport, used mainly by paragliders and ultralight trikes
- Wincentów 2 (lite) - an unregistered private airport, used mainly by paragliders and ultralight trikes, very close to Wincentów 1
- Zabia Wola (lite) - 440m grass runway surrounded by trees, difficult final approach with a lot of turbulences
Installation: Simply execute the installer. Please make sure that no duplicated AFCAD files are installed. The scenery will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library.
- 13 airports - from a tiny heliport to an international airport
- 5000sq km photorealistic (1m/pix), up-to-date area of Warsaw city, perfect for IFR/VFR training
- Hundreds of photorealistic buildings from the city centre, including famous landmarks, bridges, stadiums etc.
- Additional POIs like large hospitals, large churches, fuel stations etc. and all VFR points perfectly recognizable
- State-of-the-art, hand-made, extremely detailed autogen for the whole area
- The whole Warsaw's high voltage power line network with transformers, switches etc. (for VFR navigation)
- Road traffic on main streets and national roads
- Static aircraft, people, trains, vehicles and tons of other objects
- Custom-made charts of EPBC Babice and EPMO Modlin
Seasonal textures: A freeware application Drzewiecki Design FSX/P3D Season Switcher is required to easily change all seasonal 3D-object-related textures in all our FSX/P3D products to a proper season. The program is available here: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=189 . Without using this program Fall and Winter seasons in some of our FSX and P3D sceneries might look incorrectly.
- Compatible with all kind of mesh, landclass and vector add-ons
- Fully compatible with EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X
- Compatible with GSX (config file with gate features included)
Demo version of this product is available featuring same airport layouts as in the full version but with limited 3D objects and low resolution textures. Using this free demo ensures no problems with online (VATSIM, IVAO, multiplayer etc.) flying in case some users use the payware scenery and some don't.
Our forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish. Please read Regulations prior to registering. For alternate way of contact please proceed to our Contact section. All feedback and suggestions are welcome!
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, SP2 or Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D (V1-V4)
Windows XP (SP2) / Vista / 7 / 8 (64 bits)
3.0 GHz Processor (Dual Core Processor or similar)
4 GB RAM
At least 1024 MB graphic cards
Download-Size: 3 GB
If you previously purchased the "Warsaw City 2013 X" at Aerosoft, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of 12,19€ incl. 19% VAT* (10,24€ excl. VAT). Please enter your old order number of the "Warsaw City 2013 X" in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example:
Your order number: 123456
Valid upgrade code: AS13626-123456
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local VAT within the EU.