Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14029
- Publisher: PC Aviator
- Language: English
- Current version: 3.00
The New MegaSceneryEarth 3 - Idaho featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery.
Idaho is over 83,570 square miles in size and has 219 airports. You'll see everything that you see in Idaho in real life in the scenery.
Idaho is yet another of the visually spectacular mountain states featuring the Northern Rocky Mountains.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes 2 Sectionals, 3 IFR enroute charts, and a 161 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Idaho include:
- Cities: Boise, Nampa, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Meridian, Coeur D Alene, Twin Falls
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Lake Pend Oreille, American Falls Reservoir, Bear Lake, Coeur d'Alene Lake
- Mountains & Hills: Borah peak (12,510 ft), Leatherman Peak, Pioneer Mountains, Hyndman Peak, Diamond Peak, Standhope Peak and a total of 50 other peaks and mountains above 11,000 feet.
- State Parks & National Forests: Boise National Forest, Caribou-Targhee National Forest, Clearwater National Forest, Curlew National Grassland, Idaho Panhandle National Forests: Coeur d'Alene, Kaniksu, and St. Joe National Forests, Nez Perce National Forest, Payette National Forest, Salmon-Challis National Forest, Sawtooth National Forest
- Major Rivers: Coeur d'Alene River, Snake River, St. Joe River, St. Maries River, Kootenai River
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration), FSX: Steam Edition or Prepar3D V1-V4.x
Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 bit and 64 bit)
1 GB RAM (recommend 2 GB or more)
Download-Size: 43 GB
Please use this link for download instructions.