Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
Not in conjunction with other discounts & only as long as stocks last!
- Article number: AS11994
- Publisher: Flight1
- Language: English
- EAN: 5060094401584
The Cub variations in this package were in production between 1937 and 1949 and have proved so popular and endearing that not only are many of the originals still flying, but there are many close imitations in kit form still being produced today!
This authentic simulation features thirty-four variations of the J-3, PA-11 and L-4 Cub paints and configurations, including the limited edition ‘Flitfire’ with RAF roundels.
The J-3 and PA-11 are fitted with wheels, float and ski undercarriage, the L-4 ‘Grasshopper’ civilian paint with wheels and the military paints have wheeled plus float variants. A broad range of aircraft, perfect for STOL performance in all FSX environments, no matter how hostile!
Now, all you have to do is decide whether to go skiing, fishing or bush flying!
A selection of the highlights simulated includes:
- 17 models and 34 paint schemes
- Fully clickable and workable cockpits
- Authentic flight dynamics
- Animated Pilot and passenger
- All 'old-style' cockpits have hand-held radio, GPS, Transponder and NAV/COM pop-up panels
- Paint Kits, so you can customize your aircraft
- Printable Checklist
- L-4 Military variants have flexible Aerial that bends according to airspeed
- Wires and pulleys animate with control movement inside and out
- L-4 features luminescent gauge dials for night flying, just like the original
- Standard version on wheels.
- Standard version on Edo 1320 Floats.
- Standard version on skis.
- Franklin-engined Flitfire.
- Early production version on wheels, skis and Edo 1320 floats.
- Late production version on wheels, wheel-skis and Edo 2000 floats.
- The Wagner Twin Cub.
- AGF (Army Ground Forces) Artillery Spotter.
- General service model (no radio), otherwise known as a ‘Hack’.
- Post-war, to the present, civilian model (up-rated engine mixture).
- Present-day restored military version (up-rated engine mixture).
L-4 Float Models:
- WWII U.S. Army Liaison.
- 1949 Civil Air Patrol
Plus the on the disc you’ll find a PDF Operations Manual for each version, printable checklist and paint kits to create your own liveries.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP2 or Acceleration Pack
Windows 7, Vista or XP with SP2
Processor 2 GHz dual core or better
Video Card 256 Mb or better
Memory 2 Gb
Hard Drive 3.5 Gb