Price incl. 16% VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12184
- Publisher: Flight1
- Developer: Turbine Sound Studios
- Language: English
- EAN: 5060094401683
- Current version: 1.00
Pump up the Volume!
Audio Environment totally transforms Flight Simulator X by adding custom made, high quality stereo sound replacements for eight default General Aviation aircraft and helicopters. PLUS you’ll experience improved ground vehicle and general environment audio effects to make your simulation world even more realistic!
Hear the difference as you crank the engine with the new realistic start-up and shut-down sounds. Feel the power as you advance the throttle. You will not believe your ears as the default aircraft take on a whole new lease of life in your hangar! Get an ‘extra’ adrenaline rush as the high-performance Extra 300 engine races through it’s range of revs in your virtual aerobatic display.
Full stereo sound cones take advantage of the new sound features in FSX. Airports come to life as ground vehicles drive by and rain sweeps the apron. From start-up to shut-down, your default GA aircraft will sound like expensive third party add-ons as the new engine sounds transform your simulation experience.
You can even install the sound sets into other third party aircraft using the utility provided, which backs up your existing sounds, then replaces them with the new sound sets.
- Ease of installing the sounds into both default and third party aircraft
- Full FSX 3D sound cones as you pan around the aircraft
- Start-up and shut-down sounds
- The sound of power as you advance the throttle
- All sounds backed up and restored at the click of a button
- Eight Aircraft and Helicopters
- Ground Vehicles sound more realistic bringing airports to life
- Powerful thunderstorm effects as you hear the storm clouds around you
- Rain on the canopy makes you feel you are there
Package includes replacement sound sets for the King Air 350, Cessna 172, Cessna Caravan, Extra 300, Piper J3 Cub, Baron 58, the Robinson R22 and Bell 206 helicopters. PLUS new audio effects for ground vehicles, thunder and rain.