Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS10874
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Combat Planes
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
Designed for our F-16 Fighting Falcon X this Mission Pack makes full use of the possibilities to make FSX far more interactive then any version before. Fly 10 custom missions representing the typical workload of an F-16 pilot.
In 10 missions you will be asked to intercept other aircraft, refuel in flight, assist in a simulated attack and where needed to safe yourself when things go wrong. Made for the pilot who likes to be challenged, the F-16 Mission Pack makes a great aircraft even better!
All missions are introduced with a detailed missions briefing and will come with all the scenery and objects that are needed. Of course there is full audio so you will hear the controllers and pilots.
- NATO 1: Fly to Norway for the exercise that will start tomorrow
- NATO 2: Simulated ground attack with a Storm Shadow missile.
- NATO 3: Ground attack with only passive systems.
- NATO 4: Texaco 5 got fuel and you need fuel, so go and get some!
- NATO 5: AWACS is down and you are tasked to patrol a section of airspace.
- NATO 6: Flying home from the exercise your aircraft is not as reliable as expected.
- RECCON: Photograph some targets, but be very careful.
- HAVCAP: Protect the AWACS at all cost!
- 77th Interdiction: Protect a carrier while operations with the help of the AWACS controllers
- Intruder: Low level intruder exercise, stay under 500 ft AGL!
- All 10 missions with sound effects and voice files
- English voices and subtitles
- Full details of the missions in the briefing files
- Additional scenery to match the missions
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP 2 or Acceleration)
Aerosoft - F-16 Fighting Falcon necessary
Windows XP/Vista with the latest Service Packs (XP recommended)
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (2x 2666Mhz) equivalent (Core 2 Quad CPU recommended)
2 GB RAM
DX9 Graphic Card with at least 256 MB (512 MB strongly recommended)
Download-Size: 160 MB
Installations-Size: 380 MB