Airport Erfurt for Prepar3D V4
The Prepar3D V4 add-on "Airport Erfurt" is available now as download version 184.108.40.206 in the Aerosoft Online Shop.
The airport of Erfurt-Weimar (formerly known as Airport Erfurt) is the smallest international airport of Germany. The airport has been recreated to the smallest of details and also includes the village of Bindersleben. AESLite is another feature bringing moving vehicle traffic to the airport.
Owners of Erfurt X are eligible for an upgrade discount of 30 % when purchasing Airport Erfurt.
- 2048 x 2048 px high resolution textures for tower, terminal, fire brigade and DFS
- Specular Maps for tower and hall for winter services redesigned
- Changes of the textures and 3D models for tower and fire station
- Optimization of animated peoples (apron, parking, tram, terminak entrance)
- Additional option in the Configurator to switch off static cars
- The script for the Configurator has been updated to disable ORBX files (troubleshooter)
- Minor fixes of the airport layout (smooth transition of the edge strip)
- Static aircraft were alignes according to parking position
- Modified AFCAD file