Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14008
- Publisher: Flight1
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
The Cessna Citation Mustang is considered an entry level business jet. In the standard configuration, the Cessna Citation Mustang has four passenger seats in the aft cabin and seating for two in the cockpit. Like other small business jets, the Cessna Citation Mustang is certified to fly without a co-pilot.
The Cessna Citation Mustang first flew on April 23rd, 2005 and received full type certification from the FAA on September 8th, 2006. This was a historic moment for Cessna and the Cessna Citation Mustang in general because the Cessna Citation Mustang was the first of its class to receive full type certification. It was also the first to receive certification to fly into known-icing conditions, the first VLJ to be delivered to a customer, and it is from the first company to obtain the FAA Production Certificate for a VLJ.
The Cessna Citation Mustang airframe is constructed primarily of aluminum alloys, with a three spare wing group. One main door is located in the forward left section of the aircraft, with an additional emergency exit located on the center right section of the aircraft.
Unlike many light jets, there is no overhead panel. All the switches and gauges are on the instrument panel and the center console. The thrust levers, pitch trim wheel, flap lever, an alphanumeric keypad for the Flight Management System and the switches for aileron and rudder trim are also located on the center console. The instrument panel is dominated by the huge, centrally mounted multi-function display (MFD) and each pilot has a large Primary Flight Display (PFD).
The Cessna Citation Mustang is powered by Two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW615F turbofan engines, mounted in pods on the aft fuselage. The landing gear is fully retractable and is equipped with anti-skid protection.
- Very accurate and highly detailed aircraft exterior
- 6 custom paint schemes, including a "green primer" certification test flight version
- Operable cabin & cargo doors with corresponding CAS messages shown in the cockpit
- Lighted cargo storage bays
- Visible icing effects on aircraft and windscreen
- Extensive set of external camera views
Popup Auxiliary Panel:
- Copilot and Copilot call out options
- Call fuel truck
- Ground Proximity warning on/off
- Open/close doors and cargo bays
- Add/remove Wheel chocks
- Add/remove safety cones
- Roll out the red carpet!
- Pitot and engine covers on/off
- 2D panel set includes six main instrument panel views - three each for pilot and co-pilot
- Popup 2D enlarged PFD, MFD, Autopilot, Left and Right Lower Panel, and MFD Controller panel views
- Popup instrument panel placards from the 2D panel
- Fully functional Virtual Cockpit
- Animated shade visors in the 3D cockpit
- Fully modeled 3D rear cabin
- Multiple 3D camera views, including vantage points from the rear cabin
- Multiple animated features, including fold-down tables, cabinets, drawers, seat arm rests, window shades - even the toilet seat cover!
Garmin G1000 Glass Avionics Suite Features:
- Mustang-specific G1000 functionality
- Multi-page user interfaces on both the PFD and MFD
- Inset mini-map on the PFD
- New! WAAS instrument approaches - allowing ILS-like approach accuracy for non-ILS-equipped airports within the U.S.
- Advanced FADEC engine power management system with virtual Takeoff, Climb, and Cruise detents
- Autopilot supports ROL, HDG, VOR, LOC, and GPS lateral modes
- Autopilot supports ALT HOLD, ALTS, PIT, VS, and FLC vertical modes
- Flight planner can be operated independently from the FSX planner - add/delete waypoints, etc. on the fly
- Flight planner automatically imports FSX flight plan if one is loaded
- CAS (Crew Alert System) indicators
- Audio panel music player (supports ".wav" file format)
- Includes original song, "Here and Now", written and performed by Dave Blevins
Avionics and Systems:
- All gauges and switches fully functional (within the limitations of FSX) and clickable
- Audible switch and knob sounds
- Independent reading and cabin lights
- Working Cabin pressurization system
- Dim-able panel/panel lighting
The Flight1 Citation Mustang comes complete with a highly detailed User Manual and a Quick Reference Guide (Flight1 Cessna Mustang Pilots Guide).
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V2/V3
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (Win 10 Not Tested)
Processor: 2.65 Quad Core or higher
Video Card: 512 MB
Memory: 3 GB
Hard Drive: 650 MB
Download-Size: 230 MB