Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14282
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: German Airports Team
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 126.96.36.199
Hamburg professional is rooted in the tradition of the popular and acclaimed “German Airports” series and realises Germany’s fourth-largest airport for Prepar3D V4 in the usual high level of quality.
High-resolution are the basis for the ground textures and make the immediate surroundings of the airport appear highly realistic. Another highlight of this scenery is the use of the dynamic Airport Enhancement Services. These animate a number of movable vehicles on the apron and the nearby motorway, thus creating an incredibly lifelike atmosphere! Animated jetways are also available that can be activated using CTRL-J after reaching the final parking position with the aircraft.
Furthermore, this scenery also features new realistic AFCAD files. These include up to date approach procedures, allowing for a realistic approach selection via the FS ATC.
Despite all these details and features, this scenery achieves a great performance.
- Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial images (0.5m/pixel)
- All airport buildings and facilities
- APIS - Aircraft Parking and Information System from FMT
- True-to-original navigation aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Brilliant night effects
- Realistic runway and taxiway lighting
- Seasonal ground textures
- Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services for dynamic aircraft traffic on the apron and the surrounding streets
- New, realistic 3D runway lighting
- Animated Jetways (CTRL-J)
- Realistic AFCAD files with up to date approach procedures
New in version P3D V4:
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Ground layout including detailed aerial image following P3DV4 SDK
- Automatic seasonal changes of relevant 3D objects based on V4 scripting variables, also for snowfall outside winter season
- New, individual ground adaptations to prevent steps at airport borders when using different meshes (e.g. default/FTX Global)
- New, optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Runway Guard Lights (WIGWAG)
- Apron lamps with new effects and dynamic light
- Changed AFCAD approaches to AIRAC 1711
- Taxiway layout based on DFS charts from July 2017
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core with 3,5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
Disk space: 350 GB free disk space, SSD highly recommended
Download-Size: 200 MB
Owners of "German Airports 3 - 2012 (Hamburg)" and "German Airports 3 - 2012" have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
- German Airports 3 - 2012 (Hamburg) (Download) = > German Airports - Hamburg professional (Download):
4,99 € incl. 19% VAT (4,19 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your old serial key of "German Airports 3 - 2012 (Hamburg)" in the voucher field at the checkout.
- German Airports 3 - 2012 (Box or Download) = > German Airports - Hamburg professional (Download):
4,99 € incl. 19% VAT (4,19 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your old serial key of "German Airports 3 - 2012" in the voucher field at the checkout.