Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14702
- Publisher: FS2Crew
- Language: English
- Current version: 3.4
This is by far the most sophisticated and advanced FS2Crew we've ever created. Nothing compares to this!
With over three years worth of advancements over the legacy version, Reboot truly represents the new standard in airline crew simulations.
We hope you enjoy the product as much as we enjoyed engineering it!
This product includes 2 products:
- FS2Crew for the PMDG 737 NGX Reboot (Voice and Button Control - P3D V4+ Version)
- Free Bonus! FS2Crew: 737 Global FO Voice Set (Note: The FO Voice set is built directly into the software; it does not require a separate install)
- Brand new 'FMC' style user interface
- Multiple configuration options
- Over 3500 new sound files
- An FS2Crew first - Single Engine Taxis
- FA interaction
- Cabin announcements and Captain PAs
- Works out of the box with FSPassengers with no panel.cfg edits required
- External ground/air cart handling
- Multiple departure and approach configurations and profiles modelled
Ultimate Ground Crew X Integration changes:
- When UGCX Voice Control is active, FS2Crew NGX Reboot ramp agents should no longer respond to any detected voice commands that are intended for the UGCX ramp agents. This saves you the hassle of pressing "Hard Mute" on the FS2Crew Main Panel when you wish to communicate with the UGCX ramp agents to avoid triggering the ramps agents in both programs at the same time.
- When using Hand Signals only (Engine Start Up without Pushback scenario), UGCX can now remove the PMDG chocks and GPU from the PMDG 737 when you trigger the associated hand signal. The Chocks and GPU are removed via the PMDG FMC menu, so the aircraft must have some power.
- You can no longer select WAI in the Departure Brief since WAI serves no purpose on the ground
- "Set Engine Bleed 2 On" and "Set Dome Light Off" voice commands fixed