Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Valid until 25.11.2018. Not in conjunction with other discounts.
- Article number: AS14188
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: PAD-Labs
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.00
The Airport Zurich (previously Zurich-Kloten) is the largest airport of Switzerland. This completely new scenery is full details, including every building and the entire airport environment, docking systems and all features you would expect from a modern scenery. The ground layout has been created from scratch based on high resolution aerial images and it complies with the current data of the charts.
What is special about our scenery is that it represents the complete and finished development condition of the real world counterpart.
You can choose between different AFD files via our Config tool to take care of the very special using of the runways in different wind conditions.
This add-on for Prepar3D V4 offers a very accurate and realistic recreation of the airport with high-detailed models and textures. Optimized to guarantee an astonishing graphical appearance with an outstanding performance, the airport makes for a superb flight destination. The 3D runway-lightning in combination with the animated radar and windsocks as well as static people and animated vehicle traffic create a lifelike rendition of the airport Berlin-Tegel.
The add-on includes seasonal changes that in combination with the baked textures enable realistic light effects and authentic shadows resulting in a very authentic atmosphere.
- AFD optimised, frequencies and approaches adapted based on recent charts
- Jetways are now movable via CTRL+J
- Reworked ground layout
- The single objects per designer are composed from placement and lib as one mesh with (for increased smoothness while moving)
- Buildings and objects optimised for Prepar3D V4 for increased performance
- Improved Lighting and added dynamic lights
- Runway and taxiway lights compiled into one object, added day switches and corrected Mat and Ani (Flashes)
- Optimised AGNIS, lighter and more precise
- Optimised AESLite for P3D V4 (shadow support, etc.)
- Extended Config tools to optimise your system performance:
- "LSZHTraffic" for adjusting dynamic ground vehicle traffic
- "LSZHConfig" for setting up the airport configuration
- "Resolution" to switch textures between high resolution and default resolution
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D - V4
Windows 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
Disk space: 2.5 GB free disk space
Download-Size: 540 MB
Owners of "Mega Airport Zurich V2.0" have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
- Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 (Download or Box) = > Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 professional (Download):
5,99 € incl. 19% VAT (5,03 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your old serial key of "Mega Airport Zurich V2.0" in the voucher field at the checkout.