Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14210
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Sim-wings
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.10
The airport Barcelona is Spain’s second-largest right after Madrid-Barajas and ranks 10th place in Europe. With Mega Airport Barcelona professional sim-wings brings this international hub up to speeds, contentwise.
The high resolution aerial image covers a total surface of 4200 km² around the airport as well as the city of Barcelona – the whole area also received autogen buildings and vegetation. The airport itself not only sports detailed buildings, pre-rendered night lighting and several animations, but also features ground markings based on up-to-date charts and an AFCAD file containing real parking codes and approach procedures following AIRAC 1708.
Mega Airport Barcelona professional is a native Prepar3D V4 add-on. Compared to its FSX version, it includes more advanced features like dynamic lights, lighting that changes based on time of day and weather conditions, P3D V4 optimisations, and more to make the scenery ready for the future.
- Mega Airport Barcelona with all buildings and service facilities like VOR, ILS
- High-resolution aerial image for the airport and its surroundings and city of Barcelona (total of 4200 km²)
- Autogen buildings and vegetation in all of the aerial image area
- Extremely detailed airport buildings, Terminal 1 with interior design
- Detailed animated jetway models (CTRL-J)
- Safegates at all gates and functional windsocks
- Partly pre-rendered self shadowing/night lighting
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts
- Scenery and aerial image are geo-referenced to enable best possible compatibility
- The airport can also be used without the city (e.g. when using other terrain add-ons)
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD file with airline parking codes and approach procedures (AIRAC 1708)
- Extended configuration tool
- Straightforward installation: no changes to default configuration necessary
Special P3D V4 Features:
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Dynamic Lighting (can be turned off per area via the config menu)
- Ground layout including detailed aerial image following P3DV4 SDK
- Optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
CPU: Quad Core with 3,5 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Disk space: 5.8 GB free disk space
Download-Size: 5.7 GB
Note: Screenshots also show other add-ons, like AI-airplanes, wheather add-ons, terrain or ground add-ons which are not part of the product itself.
Owners of "Mega Airport Barcelona X" have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
- Mega Airport Barcelona X (Download or Box) = > Mega Airport Barcelona professional (Download):
22,74 € incl. 19% VAT (19,11 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your old serial key of "Mega Airport Barcelona X" in the voucher field at the checkout.
Our upgrade service for customers who have purchased "Mega Airport Barcelona Evolution" at Aerosoft Shop:
- Mega Airport Barcelona Evolution (FSX/FSX:SE) = > Mega Airport Barcelona professional (P3D V4):
6,92 € incl. 19% VAT (5,82 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please add the professional version to your shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted.
NOTE: Therefore you have login into your same account with which you have already purchased the Evolution version.
- Switch to Add-on.xml activation
- New Config Tool
- Minor Bugfixes
- Added Parkingpositions and Taxiways in Afcad of Sabadell (LELL)
- Using "HDR" in P3D V4 caused the apron lights and light effects at the lightpoles to appear too bright; this was caused by a wrong bloom and material flag and is now solved. Anyway, please don´t use HDR brightness values above 1.2 as it could again turn too bright and is not recommended
- Texture of "AIDA" ship had no mip-maps, it has been solved
- Green Taxiwaylights corrected (sometimes Z-order was incorrect)
- Release Version