Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12088
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Language: Deutsch / English
- USK-Einstufung: Infoprogramm gemäß §14 JuSchG
- EAN: 4015918120883
- Current version: 1.11
Ioannis Kapodistrias International Airport is a typical holiday airport. Off season it’s quiet with just a few flights every day while in the holiday season (and certainly on Monday and Friday) the airport is running at full capacity. The runway is built in a small bay and the approach from the south is spectacular as some of the best known landmarks are only a few hundred meters away. Though weather conditions are seldom a problem, wind can be an issue as it flows around and over the mountains that are close to the airport. In high summer turbulence can be severe close to the ground. As the runway has no ILS, all approaches are visual and certain the VOR DME NDB approach to runway 35 is not easy.
LiVEinFSX modeled this airport using the latest insights in scenery design. But what makes this a special project is not the technology but the keen eye for detail and obvious love for the Greek islands that is clearly visible. If you never bought an add-on for FSX this is a great one to start with!
- Photo real texture for whole Corfu Island
- Custom terrain mesh for the whole island
- Photo-realistic Scenery covering the main and the old town and both ends of the approach path.
- Fully custom 3D airport with all structures
- Custom HD ground textures with full FSX material properties (specular shine/water reflection) at airport
- Realistic approach lighting system
- Detailed rendition of Corfu’s famous landmarks on approach routes
- Advanced animations at the airport (flag/vehicle animations etc.)
- Detailed representation of old town and harbour
- 3D re-construction of the main ship port and rocky shores of the old town
- Very high framerates
- Extensive manual (available before purchase, see below)
- Simple tool to configure the scenery
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"Overall I really liked the scenery, it provides a realistic depiction of the airport plus you have an entire island to explore. There are some interesting sites in and around the city of Corfu that have been reproduced with custom autogen but this island is rich in history and so I would have liked to have seen more of these included throughout the entire island. Despite my misgivings this scenery addon is still a great value for the price."
Conclusion by Mutleyshangar.com:
"Overall, a very capable piece of scenery, it's very good in some areas but a bit below par in others. Anyone wanting a true and honest depiction of Corfu should buy this scenery without hesitation..."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, SP2 or Gold Edition) or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D
Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
3 GHz processor (Dual Core Processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 450 MB
Installations-Size: 520 MB