Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13706
- Manufact./Publisher: vFlyteAir Simulations
- Language: English
- Current version: 2.60
The vFlyteAir model of Cirrus SR20 features a glass panel instrumentation modeled after the Perspective (tm) system found in the real Cirrus SR20. The Perspective system is an adaptation of the Garmin G1000 display. This simulation has many working features, and was created partly by Mario Donick.
New features (XPlane 11):
- New engine and propeller modelling by Alan Shafto / AeroSimGaming
- Improvements to overall aerodynamics by Alan Shafto / AeroSimGaming
- Improvements to the Cirrus Perspective G1000 glass panel system including easier flight plan editing, better readability on the moving map with larger icons and text, limited support for selecting SIDs, STARs and approaches (requires GNS430 nav data - see manual for instructions)
- Improved PFD display with more accurate attitude indicator and more realistic airspeed, altitude and VVI tapes
- Electrical system more accurately modeled - the PFD and MFD are now on separate electrical busses per the Cirrus POH
- New on-screen, interactive menus for PreFlight options and a "smart" Weight & Balance menu for adding fuel and passengers
- FMOD sounds
- PBR textures
- Four new custom liveries (Link)
Features on Primary Flight Display (PFD):
- Artificial Horizon with high-resolution attitude indicator, flight director and roll scale
- Speedtape with custom display of reference speeds
- Altitude tape with custom vertical velocity indicator and minimums display
- Enhanced HSI with turn indicator and three fully configurable bearing pointers for GPS, NAV1, NAV2 and ADF
- Switchable inset windows for timer/references, minimums, wind, ADF, map, nearest airports, and flight plan
- Cirrus-style top bar with power setting, frequencies and detailed GPS & autopilot information
Features on Multi Function Display (MFD):
- Engine information system with switchable trim status display
- Detailed system page with engine parameters, declutter mode, used fuel, remaining fuel, remaining range, remaining time, anti-ice & oxygen gauges, density altitude, temperatures, ISA deviation
- Custom user interface for creating and editing flight plans (accessing X-Plane's navdata and default FMC). Add airports, fixes, VORs and NDBs to your flight plan.
- “Nearest” page for airports, navaids and related frequencies
- Cirrus-style top bar with destination window, frequencies and GPS information
- X-Plane default map with weather radar and traffic warnings with custom icons
- Interactive checklists and user-definable charts - users can download and install their own chart pages for display on the MFD screen
More system-wide specifics:
- X-Plane autopilot with ROL, HDG, NAV, APPR, ALT, V/S, IAS modes and detailed status information
- Custom calculations for ground speed, true airspeed, fuel & ranges, bearings and distances
- Reversionary mode with engine information system and system summary (reacts on fuse pulled & MFD failure)
On-Screen Pop-Up Menu:
- From any view in the simulator, you may click the small gear icon at the bottom-left of the screen to control several features of the model, including:
- Open/Close the pilot door, passenger door and cargo door
- Hide/Show the static ground elements (wheel chocks and pitot tube cover). NOTE: The static ground elements will be automatically removed for you if the airplane is under way.
- Add/Remove a copilot – NOTE: adding the copilot also increased the total payload weight of the airplane by 70 kgs (175 lbs)
- Click the upper right of the on-screen menu to dismiss the menu
- Hypoxia is simulated at above 12,500’ cabin altitude. The screen will begin to dim if you are flying above 12,500’ MSL. Use the OXY switch on the lower center console to turn on oxygen supply and avoid hypoxia!
- Oxygen supply is simulated – you have approximately 3 ½ hours of usable oxygen on board. The oxygen supply will begin to deplete slowly when the OXY switch is ON
- Anti-Ice fluid is simulated – there are 3.5 gallons of anti-ice fluid available. The supply will deplete when anti-ice switch is ON
ICE lights are modeled – use the ICE light switch to inspect the wing leading edges for ice build-up at night
- The Cirrus BRS® parachute recovery system is modeled – click on the BRS handle on the cabin ceiling to deploy the parachute in case of emergency. NOTE: Engine should be OFF, and airspeed should be below 120 KTS when deploying the parachute!
- Cirrus “Single Lever Throttle Control” is modeled – the SR20 automatically adjusts propeller speed through the use of the throttle lever. There is no separately-controlled propeller lever.
- Customized HDR night lights – there are four dome lights inside the cockpit that will provide white flood lighting with HDR on in your rendering settings
- Custom exterior lighting – all lights on the exterior (landing lights, strobe lights and navigation lights) are modeled using X-Plane parameterized lighting.
10 Factory liveries provided – because Cirrus uses a special heat-resistant paint for their airplanes, the 10 liveries provided are based on Cirrus originals.
- Custom sounds – try opening the passenger or pilot door while the engine is running!
- Photo-realistic textures by Igor Kirilove – all textures are very hi-res (4K), providing a very realistic look
- Fully animated model – all the details are in this model. Check out the door hinge mechanisms when you open and close the doors!
- Super accurate 3D modeling – the model is extremely accurate in scale and dimensions