Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13581
- Publisher: X-Plane.org
- Developer: Simcoders
- Language: English
- Current version: 4.2.3
This Add-on is an expansion for Carenados CT210M Centurion II for X-Plane 10. It makes your flight experience even more realistic by using a new engine and gives you many new special features.
The CT210M Centurion II (XP10) by Carenado is required for this add-on. It will not work on other Aircraft.
Developed by real pilots
Our team is made by real pilots that put their own flight experience into the code they write.
Realistic airplane systems
This software simulates almost all the on-board systems that you may find in the real Cessna 210.
Among the other systems, this software includes a realistic simulation of the engine in all its parts,oil system included.
Ultra Realistic Flight Dynamics
The native flight dynamics are tweaked and a custom flight dynamics engine is replacing part of the internal X-Plane engine in order to enhance the realism of the simulation. This provides realistic speeds and fuel consumption at every power setting and the correct drag during the landing gear operation. Also, the aircraft needs the correct distances to takeoff and land and reaches the correct vertical speed during climb.
Weight & Balance tool
Thanks to the W&B tool, you can load your airplane in the most realistic way, checking that the plane's weight and center of gravity are within limits. The changes affect the way the airplane flies.
The airplane saves its state and restore it when you restart the simulator.
For example, after loading your airplane into X-Plane, it will have a warm engine depending on how much time has passed from the last session.
You can perform the maintenance of your aircraft using the included maintenance tool (also called Hangar View) by changing the oil, checking the cylinders status, recharging the battery and many other actions.
Realistic sounds set
Feel the wind flowing around the fuselage, the landing wheels screech during an hard landing, the brakes squeaking and many more. The included sounds are recorded on-board a real aircraft.
If you are a reckless flier you will experience many failures based on the real Pilot's Operating Handbook. The software will also teach you how to avoid those failures through many custom messages that may be shown during the flight.
Custom settings window
A settings window allows you to enable or disable some of the software's features.
And much more...
Version 4.2.3 (19-09-2019):
- All Aircrafts Fix: solved some windows positioning issues
- All Aircrafts Fix: in XP10 REP did not recognize opening a window as a paused sim state
- All Aircrafts: Improved startup behavior
- Improved engine torque algorithm
- Improved sparkplugs fouling algorithm
- Removed the mouse gestures to open the kneeboard
- The checklists/mass and balance/towing mode/autostart are now accessible from the plugins menu as well as the lateral menu
- New command has been added to switch on the HI fuel pump
- Improved multimonitor compatibility
- Fix: oil pressure was sometimes too low
- Minor fixes
- Fix: mixture was too rich at full power
- Improved torque effect
- Minor fixes
- New: reworked user interface and graphics
- New: automatic startup procedure
- Improved flight dynamics in XPlane 11
- Fix: some throttle quadrants did not work correctly with REP
- Minor fixes and improvements