Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13596
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Icarus Development Team
- Language: English
- Current version: RC1_10
The international airport Manchester is located in the northern English metropolitan County of Greater Manchester and offers flights to about 225 destinations. It is an operational base for several airlines such as: Flybe, Monarch Airlines, Jet2.com and others.
All Airport facilities come as a realistic 3D model in this scenery. These include three terminals of the airport, as well as the hangar in which a Concorde from British Airways has been on display since 2003 or even the public “The Airport Pub”.
During development it was of great importance to make use of all new X-Plane Features, e.g.: HDR-lights, Object Instancing and many more.
The Airport is modeled with high accuracy and has been provided with a combination of ultra high Definition (UHD) Textures and High Definition (HD) Textures.
Go check out the largest airport in the UK outside of Greater London.
- Highly detailed rendition of Manchester Airport (EGCC)
- High resolution day and night scenery
- Animated car traffic around the airport
- Complete reconstruction of airport’s lighting equipment
- Animated airplane towing
- Animated radar
- Highly detailed manual (PDF)
- Compatible with X-Plane 10 HD Mesh Scenery V3
- HD and Ultra HD textures
- X-Plane 10 HDR lightning
- Custom ground textures with about 5cm/px (only airport area)
- Accurate ATC/TAXI flows
- No need for the special mesh, the user can have orthophoto packs (zonephoto, g2xpl, etc) working up the airport
- Moreover, no other airport is affected in the 1ox1o tile, of Manchester Airport
- The airport have been upgrade to X-Plane 10.50 standards, with all the gates correctly marked with the respective aircraft sizes
- Optimization for better performance
- Specially for the mid-to-low end machines: we ship a replacement dsf file, that removes the 3D cars, where already exist as part of the orthophotos
- Ambient Airport Sounds (FlywithLua required -> by X-Plane.org for free) -> While your are at Manchester Airport and your view is outside, you will hear ambient airport sounds!
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by Simreviews.com:
"Is this add on worth buying? Simple , yes the airport looks amazing, is affordable and has excellent quality. This airport should be in every X-Plane 10 user collection. No matter what your destination is Manchester is good start or stopping point!! I.D.T ( Icarus Development Team) did another excellent job for this airport. I’m looking forwared for their next project !"
Conclusion by FlightSim (flightsim.com):
"In summing up this review of Aerosoft's Manchester International Airport scenery, I have to say that this is one of the best payware sceneries around today, that I have seen, in terms of detail, quality of operation, support and finally, value for money. It comes highly rated in my opinion, and will not disappoint."
Minimal System Demands:
X-Plane 10.50 / X-Plane 10 - Europe Edition / X-Plane Steam Version - not compatible with XPlane 11
Windows XP/Vista/Windows7/8, Mac, Linux
MultiCore Processor with 2.6 Ghz or faster
4 GB RAM
3D video card with at least 1 GB
Installation size: 1,9 GB
Download-size: 800 MB