Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12434
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: German Airports Team, Aerosoft
- Language: English/German
- Current version: 1.00
Set course to the oldest German airport - now also for X-Plane. Hamburg Airport, formerly Hamburg Fuhlsbüttel, is located approx. 8.5 km from the city center. Inaugurated in the year 1911 the airport had an area of 44 hectare which has now grown to 570 hectare. 60 airlines service Hamburg today flying to 115 destinations worldwide. The main airlines here are of course Lufthansa, Condor, Germanwings and Air France.
Hamburg Airport for X-Plane represents the state of 2015 with all buildings, layout of the runways, taxiways and lightings plus all navigational aids. High resolution aerial images complete the visuals. Hundreds of trees and vehicles have been placed in the surroundings creating a real atmosphere.
- Realisation of the airport in the state of 2015 and its surroundings (the new runway/taxiway layout of July 2016 is not included)
- Photo realistic ground textures based on an aerial images (0.5m/pxl)
- All airport buildings and institutions
- Photo real textures on buildings and objects, vehicles etc.
- Breathtaking night effects
- Runway- and taxiway lighting
- Optimized performance (frame rate)
- Manual in German/English charts as a PDF file (to be found in the start menu after the installation)
X-Plane 10 - not compatible with XPlane 11
Windows XP (SP3) / Vista / 7, Mac, Linux
2,6 GHz Dual Core Processor
2 GB RAM
Graphics card min. 512 MB (1024 MB recommended)
Download-size: 280 MB
Installation-size: 200 MB