Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12673
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: German Airports Team, Aerosoft
- Language: English/German
- Current version: 1.00
The Airport Dusseldorf by the German Airports team is now available. Germany´s third ranking international Airport with two parallel runways is the largest and primary airport for the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region - the largest metropolitan region in Germany. With 107 aircraft parking positions available it also is equipped to handle the A380. Germany´s top carriers Lufthansa and Air Berlin use this airport as one of their hubs.
The airport Dusseldorf comes as an absolute realistic 3D model for X-Plane 10 in its actual real world state. Based on an aerial image from 2012 it contains all buildings and objects. It also incorporates the new taxiway layout. All textures come in high resolution.
- Highly detailed representation of the airport Dusseldorf International including all buildings and structures
- Photo-realistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- New aerial image
- High resolution apron, taxiway and runway textures
- New taxiway signs layout from July 2012
- Detailed grass textures as well as 3D grass on the whole airport
- All buildings of the Airport City
- New office complex at the Wanheimer Str.
- Compatible with standard-AI traffic of X-Plane 10
- Manual in English and German
- Up to date charts
X-Plane 10.11 or X-Plane 10 - Europe Edition - not compatible with XPlane 11
Operating system: Windows XP (SP3)/ Vista /7 /8, Mac or Linux
2.6 GHz processor (Dual Core i5/i7 processor or equivalent recommended)
RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with min. 512 MB (1 GB or 2 GB recommended)
Download-Size: 370 MB
Installations-Size: 190 MB