Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Not in conjunction with other discounts.*1
- Article number: AS14255
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: German Airports Team, Caipirinha Games, Omar Masroor
- Language: Deutsch/English
- EAN: 4015918142557
- Current version: 1.10
The busiest airport in Germany, Frankfurt Airport, is now available for XPlane 11. This stunning scenery conveys the unique feeling of a large international airport. Get started in international aviation and depart from Germany’s main hub. Realistically scaled and with all airport buildings modelled, this add-on takes you on a huge journey.
Taxi along the taxiway bridges to the runway or check out the new Terminal B. High resolution textures, animated jetways, and XPlane 11 exclusive visual effects will make your pilot’s heart skip a beat.
- All 3D objects of the airport area recreated according to the official documents of the Fraport AG
- Uses advanced XPlane features such as 3D spill lights and glass reflections
- Animated passenger boarding bridges, Safedock A-VDGSs and marshallers at all eligible gates/stands (using the freely available AutoGate plug-in)
- Complete taxiway network for use by ATC and AI aircraft
- Fully compatible with the X-Life plug-in by JARDesign
- Makes full use of the new ground service vehicles introduced in XPlane 11
- Thousands of hand-placed objects such as parked cars and streetlights
- Road network with animated traffic
Conclusion by Flightsim.com:
"So to summarise, I would have to say that Aerosoft's Frankfurt Airport is a scenery that I can whole heartily recommend (as long as you have above the required system requirements). The size of the scenery and attention to detail is very impressive and one that I feel flight simmers would get a great deal of enjoyment from."
Conclusion by Aviationcult.com:
"…this airport might be one of if not the best payware scenery out there. With all the ground traffic it looks alive and it just feels like the biggest German airport. You will find a lot of static aircraft and a lot of A380s and the whole scenery is just immersive. This is why the scenery is worth 30Euros and you should try it out! But be aware taxi times might be long."
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Linux or Mac OS 10.10
CPU: Dual Core with 3 GHz
RAM: 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM recommended)
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
Free disk space: 1.5 GB
Download-Size: 140 MB
Download-Size - Static aircrafts: 340 MB