Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14297
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: PAD-Labs & Stairport Sceneries
- Language: Deutsch/English
- EAN: 4015918142977
- Current version: 1.01
As the airport Berlin-Brandenburg isn’t operational yet, Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL) still holds all the reasons for its further existence for at least the next couple of years both in real life and in flight simulation. This has given us enough reason to completely remodel the current state of the airport authentically. Even though the airport Tegel will finally be closed one day, those nostalgic pilots will still be able to approach the airport on the flight sim platform.
This add-on offers a very accurate and realistic recreation of the airport with high-detailed models and textures. Optimized to guarantee an astonishing graphical appearance with an outstanding performance, the airport makes for a superb flight destination. Numerous animations like ground vehicles, radar antennas, hangar doors, and fire fighters in action create a lifelike rendition of the airport Berlin-Tegel.
Textures with authentic shadows and light effects in combination with carefully placed lights result in a very authentic atmosphere.
- Realistic recreation of the airport Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL)
- Compatible with XPlane 11
- Summer and winter textures
- All airport buildings recreated in a detailed and photorealistic fashion
- Models and textures are based on original photos
- Guaranteed high performance and outstanding visual appearance due to optimized modelling and texture techniques
- Baked textures for authentic shadows and light effects at buildings and on the ground
- Roofs of the buildings partly structured with detail maps and specular maps
- Animated radar, hangar doors, fire fighters
- 3D approach, runway and PAPI lights
- Tegel-specific docking system at the jetway gates
- Realistic night effects
- Animated vehicle traffic and static planes at the correct parking positions
- High resolution photo scenery (50cm/pixel) in the area of the airport boundaries with detailed apron thanks to markings and signage
- The box includes a free trial month for NavDataPro Charts
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux (64bit) or macOS 10.10+
CPU: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended)
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Free disk space: 1.5 GB
Version 1.01 (Download):
- AI Traffic Routes fully compatible
- Improved ground details and reflections
- Added missing runway markings
- Added 3D grass
- JSGME compatible (winter + zonephoto)
We are still focusing on marginals Ground Traffic Plugin for animated traffic at the airport because the x-plane integrated ground traffic is still insufficent. We might change that in the future. However it looks like a lot of plugins af compatiblity issues in the latest XP11 version (error code 126). We are still waiting for a solution so if you don't see any car traffic we apologise but can't help right now (same for the hangar-animations).
JSGME Mod Enabler
The winter and zonephoto version can now easily be activated with the JSGME Mod Enabler. See instructions in the included folder "JSGME Mod".
Because of the bankruptcy of Air Berlin the type of aircrafts/liveries at Berlin-Tegel will probably change in the near future.