Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Article number: AS11299
- Publisher: Flight1
- Developer: Uiver Team
- Language: English
- EAN: 5060094401485
This outstanding simulation has been a labour of love for its creators, who have worked closely with The Aviodrome Museum in Holland who operated one of the only two DC-2s still flying today.Choose to fly with two different cockpit layouts in one of the three external models – PLUS 39 beautiful historic liveries of airlines from around the world.
This boxed edition contains printed manual, with everything you need to get yourself airborne – with checklists and reference data all included.
- Highly detailed flight model, based on actual data and information provided by the Aviodrome DC-2 pilots and team.
- Two highly detailed 3D virtual cockpit (VC) options are included – the historic as flown in the 1930s or fly with modern avionics as fitted in the Aviodrome aircraft.
- Full instrumentation with the modern layout includes: Garmin GNS 430W GPS, Garmin GMA 340 Audiopanel, and Bendix KX 165A Radio. The 1950's style avionics include NAV1/NAV2 COM1/ADF and Transponder.
- Photoreal textures for interior and exterior have all been taken from the actual aircraft and feature full bumpmap and specular effects.
- Countless animations and details including custom cabin effects, working fire extinguisher and fasten seat-belt signs!
- Realistic fuel system and operations work ‘by the book’. For example a cold engine start will require use of boost pumps and primer as per the checklists!
- Realistically modelled hydraulic system with shut off valve and manual use in emergency situations. Even the ‘power cart’ is simulated, with external power available before engine start.
- Incorrect operation will cause failures – such as exceeding the flaps limiting speed or exceeding maximum power settings for too long.
- The brilliant Virtual First Officer feature means you can hand control over to your co-pilot at any time.
- KLM PH-AJU "UIVER" Aviodrome (With updated cockpit panel)
- KLM PH-AJU "UIVER" (Older panel)
- Swissair HB-ITE
- Braniff Airways
- Canadian Colonial Airways
- C.L.S. OK-AIB
- DC-2 DC-3 Airways Bare Metal
- Delta Air Lines
- Douglas Histocrical Foundation
- Eastern Airlines NC14969
- Finnish Air Force "DC-1"
- Finnish Air Force "DO-2"
- Finnish Air Force "DO-2" Cafe
- Finnish Air Lines
- General Air Lines
- Indian National Airways
- Johnson Flying Service
- Austrian Government
- KLM PH-AKH "HAAN"
- KLM PH-ALE "EDELVALK"
- KNILM EC-AAF
- LAPE EC-BFF
- Lufthansa D-AIAS
- Pan American World Airways
- Pan American Grace Airways NC13729
- Royal Air Force "AX767"
- RAAF A30-8
- Spanish Nationalist Air Force
- Australian National Airways VH-UYC
- Swissair HB-ITI
- US Army Air Corps
- US Marines
- US Navy
Important note: not all features listed above are included in the FS2004 version.
Windows - Windows XP, Vista or 7
Processor - 2.8 GHz
Video Card - 256 Mb
Memory - 2 Gb RAM