Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13609
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.60
Warsaw is the capital and the largest city of Poland. It is located on the Vistula (Wisla) River, roughly 260 kilometers (160 mi) from the Baltic Sea and 300 kilometers (190 mi) from the Carpathian Mountains. Its population is estimated at 1,708,491 residents within a greater metropolitan area of 2,666,278 residents, making Warsaw the 9th most populous city proper in the European Union. The area of the city covers 516.9 square kilometers (199.6 sq mi), while the city's agglomeration covers 6,100.43 square kilometers (2,355.39 sq mi). Warsaw is a major international tourist destination and an important economic hub in Central Europe. It is also known as the "phoenix city" because it has survived many wars throughout its history. Most notably, the city had to be painstakingly rebuilt after the extensive damage it suffered from World War II, during which 85% of its buildings were destroyed.
Our product, Warsaw City 2015, gives you a possibility to fly over an extremely large area of Warsaw city. We have included a high quality photoreal ground textures of about 5200 square kilometers. The city centre has hundreds of custom buildings modeled, there are all VFR-important landmarks on the whole included area too. We have also created 13 variously detailed airports and heliports for the project:
- Modlin EPMO - a newly constructed base for low-cost carriers, with 2500m concrete runway and a modern terminal
- Babice EPBC - a large GA airport with a massive traffic and a 1300m concrete runway, located in the center of the city
- Chrcynno/Nasielsk - one of the oldest airports around Warsaw, currently being used for ultralights, paragliders and by skydivers
- Sobienie EPSJ - a modern, private airstrip constructed as a part of a luxury housing estate and golf courses, with an operating flying school
- Góraszka EPGO - constructed in 1994; International Air Picnics were organized at that airport for many years. Unfortunately this airport will be replaced by a shopping mall soon.
- Konstancin-Jeziorna - a private airport owned by an aircraft dealing company
- Konstancin Heliport - a private, nicely located modern heliport with a hangar for two Robinsons
- Reczaje (lite) - a small private grass runway with one tiny hangar
- Kroczewo (lite) - a former military airport - for the last few years the small grass runway is used by private ultralights and paragliders
- Trebki Nowe (lite) - a small grass runway next to a farm used by paragliders; very close to Kroczewo airport
- Wincentów 1 (lite) - an unregistered private airport, used mainly by paragliders and ultralight trikes
- Wincentów 2 (lite) - an unregistered private airport, used mainly by paragliders and ultralight trikes, very close to Wincentów 1
- Zabia Wola (lite) - 440m grass runway surrounded by trees, difficult final approach with a lot of turbulences
- Compatible with FS2004
- 13 airports - from a tiny heliport to an international airport plus many unregistered helipads
- 5200sq km photorealistic (full season and night) area of Warsaw city
- Hundreds of photorealistic buildings from the city centre, including famous landmarks, bridges, stadiums etc
- Detailed autogen for the whole area
- Full compatibility with EPWA Warsaw Chopin 2015 product
- Custom-made charts of EPBC Babice and EPMO Modlin
- AES support for EPMO Modlin airport
- Compatible with all kind of mesh, landclass and vector add-ons
- Fully compatible with EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport 2015
Demo: Demo version of this product is available featuring same airport layouts as in the full version but with limited 3D objects and low resolution textures on the developers website. Using this free demo ensures no problems with online (VATSIM, IVAO, multiplayer etc.) flying in case some users use the payware scenery and some don't.
Support: Our forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish. Please read Regulations prior to registering.
For alternate way of contact please proceed to our Contact section. All feedback and suggestions are welcome!
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with at least 512 MB
WinRAR or any other program to unrar the download file
Download-Size: 880 MB
If you previously purchased the "Warsaw City 2013" at Aerosoft, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of 6,09€ incl. 19% VAT* (5,12€ excl. VAT). Please enter your old order number of the "Warsaw City 2013" in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example:
Your order number: 123456
Valid upgrade code: AS13609-123456
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local VAT within the EU.