Price incl. 16% VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
Please note that this product is a demo unit/display model with a 1 year warranty. Demo unit/display model means that the hardware has already been opened and possibly tested due to trade fair purposes or customer returns. Therefore we grants you a discount of 10% and a perfect condition.
- Article number: AS14446-V
- Publisher: Thrustmaster
- EAN: 3362932915249
Revolutionary pro flight sim rudders with PENDULAR technology for ultimate precision & smoothness.
Please note that this product is a demo unit/display model with a 1 year warranty.
Demo unit/display model means that the hardware has already been opened and possibly tested due to trade fair purposes or customer returns. Therefore we grants you a discount of 10% and a perfect condition.
The Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder features a unique suspended mechanism for smooth, fluid motion. Along with the 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors this mechanism allows for perfect precision for even the most minimal flight corrections. The magnets ensure ultra-precise, frictionless action, while two very precise differential brakes enable perfectly-proportioned braking. The magnetic sensors are based on H.E.A.R.T. (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) technology developed by the designer of the HOTAS Warthog.
Its enormous flexibility makes the Pendular Rudder a perfect match for any kind of aircraft in all popular flight simulators. With the T.A.R.G.E.T. software each simulator can be assigned its own profile, and multiple Thrustmaster devices can be combined.
Revolutionary rudder mechanism:
- Thrustmaster PENDUL_R™ technology: unique suspended mechanism for smooth, fluid motion. In conjunction with the magnetic sensors, this mechanism ensures perfect precision, even for minor adjustments
- Two very precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking
- 100% metal structure – weighs more than 15.4 lb / 7 kg
- 32 industrial plain bearings
- Realistic dimensions: 20.9 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches / 53 x 36 x 36 cm (W x D x H)
- Metal base plate for excellent stability, even when used without a cockpit.
- Can be fixed onto Cockpit
Unrivalled precision, from the designer of the HOTAS Warthog:
- H.E.A.R.T. (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) technology: 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors
- 16-bit precision on 3 axes (rudder / left differential brake / right differential brake): 65,536 values on each axis; 0.005° of precision
- The magnets ensure ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time
- Built-in electronics, with the ability to update the device’s firmware
Adjustability & Versatility:
- Springs’ positions can be adjusted, to fine-tune the resistance according to your preferences (two springs are included)
- Pedals can be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35° and 75°
- For use below desks or onto cockpits
- For Flight Sim gaming: combat and civilian, it is also developed for warbirds closed combat & Space Sim combat manoeuvres
- For Fighter plane combat, civilian plane, airliner, helicopters, warbirds and spaceship
- For solo flight or for flying in formations
T.A.R.G.E.T. programming software
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine your device with other Thrustmaster devices so that they are recognized as a single USB device, and load or create specific profiles for each game.
Please visit https://support.thrustmaster.com/de/product/tpr-de/ to find T.A.R.G.E.T. profiles specially created for the TPR for use in your favourite simulations: DCS, War Thunder, IL2, Flight Sim World, XPlane, PRepare3D, Elite Dangerous…
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"Real pilots can stop making excuses to themselves about certain unrealities in flight simulation if they step up to something like the TPR system. Cockpit builders, especially airliner cockpit builders, will find that these are just about the most perfect looking (and performing) rudder pedals they can get at any price. Oh, if your nose section comes with a pair of real Boeing pedal sets, then you can turn your nose up at us mere mortals! But for anyone who will, for whatever reason, forgo the delights of a real airliner nose section in the bedroom or garage, the Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals are a perfect way to go. Worth it? My guess is that you will know the answer to that once you get them."