Price incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
- Article number: AS02402
- Publisher: GoFlight
- EAN: 4015918024020
The GF-MCP Pro features a Boeing 737-style panel with full control complement. Now control your jetliner or turbo-prop with all the functions of a real airliner MCP. See full description for all functions, including LNav, Vnav, Autothrottle.
When used with FS2004 add-on software such as Project Magenta, the GF-MCP Pro enables full simulation of a Boeing 737 MCP. The GF-MCP Pro is also compatible with built-in FS2004 aircraft and most freeware or commercially available add-on aircraft
The GF-MCP PRO is a plug-and-play device that connects to a standard USB port or hub. No control units or additonal modules are required.
Featuring the following functions:
- Independent Captain and F/O COURSE knob and display
- Independent Captain and F/O Flight Director on/off toggles with indicators
- Auto throttle on/off toggle with indicator
- Auto throttle N1 and SPEED buttons
- C/O button for SPD display selection of IAS or MACH
- SPEED Knob and display
- HEADING knob and display with integrated HDG HOLD push function
- HDG SEL button
- VNAV and LNAV buttons
- ALTITUDE knob and display
- VOR LOC, APP, ALT HOLD and ALT NTY buttons
- VERTICAL SPEED wheel control and display
- V/S button
- A/P CMD A, CWS A, CMD B, and CWS B buttons
- DISENGAGE control bar
- Dimensions: 15.25" wide X 2.7" high
The GF-MCP PRO connects to a USB port on your computer.
Important compatibility notes:
The degree of compatibility with add-on aircraft varies depending upon the design of the add-on product. Before buying, we recommend you consult the developer of add-on aircraft products you plan to purchase.
To use this hardware with the PMDG 747-400 X (for FSX) the payware Interface Driver is required, view FlightSimLabs.com
To get the latest Config Software from Go Flight, please click here.
Driver-Software: >>download here<<