Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not in stock
- Article number: AS14158
- Publisher: Opencockpits
The new version 2 of Overhead 737 is high quality and has all parts functional, including gauges. All panels with backlit and ready to connect with your favorite simulation software.
Overhead main module fully assembled and ready to use with ProSim and Project Magenta.
Note: This module will only be ordered specifically for the customer but it is in stock at our supplier.
The Overhead includes:
- Three brightness levels on blue indicators as the real one (off, on and bright, software and hardware management
- Automatic return for engines start switches
- Two-color panels
- Metal heavy duty frame, painted and with all the screw holes to easily handle
- All indicators and elements of the module
- Switch with aluminum caps
- Complete set of gauges
- Complete backlight included the gauges in warm white
- Displays Electric (green) and cabin pressure (orange)
- All IOCards for manege the module
- All knobs of the Overhead used the same type as the real
- Set to connect using USB
- Sturdy wooden box for transport
- Power supply 5 volts, 2 Amps / 12 Volts, 2 Amps
- Real: 66 x 69 x 11,7 cm
- With wooden box: 84,5 x 83 x 29,5 cm
- Weight: 35 Kg
NOT INCLUDED: Software simulation of the system 737 (Compatible with virtually all the market: Prosim737, PMDG, IFly737...).
Note: CONT CAB / FWD CAB / AFT CAB rotary switch has no function.