Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not in stock
- Article number: AS14286
- Publisher: Opencockpits
Note: This module will only be ordered specifically for the customer but the Overhead is in stock at our supplier.
Panel Simulation General Plug&Play.
This panel in the form of console, is ready to be used by most aircraft with only connect to the computer's USB port, and without having to configure anything.
The functions which includes the panel are:
- Start Engine with positions: Stop, magneto 1, magneto 2, both and Start.
- Digital Flaps indicator with lever positioning and transit light.
- Landing Gear lever with 3 green lights and 3 red lights.
- Wheel Trim for adjustment.
- Switches for lights: Land, Taxi, Nav, Beacon/Strobe and Panels.
- Master Switches: Alternators, battery and avionics.
- Switches for Fuel pumps and heaters Pitots.
In addition, the panel includes backlight, which is activated in conjunction with the light switch panels. The backlight is warm white.
Size : 195mm x 120mm x ( 40mm & 65 mm ).
The Simulation Panel works with Flight Simulator 2000, 2002, 2004 and FSX. You need to have installed the FSUIPC.