Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not available | Information will follow soon!
- Article number: AS14757
- Publisher: RealSimGear
The RealSimGear Garmin GTN650 bezel provides an ultra-realistic NAV/COM touchscreen interface for your flight simulator. This is the best way to learn the functionality of the GTN650 and is much more realistic than using the mouse.
This product is especially helpful for learning and practicing instrument flying procedures. When coupled with virtual ATC like PilotEdge or VatSIM this provides the most realistic simulation possible. This allows you to develop familiarity with the Garmin GTN650 interface and controls so you can be better prepared for actual lessons with your CFII.
This unit features its own high quality, high resolution (1920x1080) LCD display that is used to display the Reality-XP GTN650 pop out screen.
- GTN650 unit
- Power pack
- HDMI right angle adapter
- USB cable
- Integrated touch screen Responsive, hi-res (1920x1080) touch screen enables all of the GTN650 on screen functions, connects via HDMI and USB
- Fully assembled & enclosed No assembly, 3D printing, soldering etc required, comes fully enclosed and ready to mount in your panel (desktop bracket coming soon)
- Fully functional knobs and tactile buttons Rubber buttons match the feel of the real device
- Change your comm radio frequencies quickly and easily No more fumbling with the mouse, allowing you to develop muscle memory and proficiency for instrument flying
- Make your sim training more effective And representative of real world flying
- Desktop or panel mount For flying students, pilots and home cockpit builders
- For XPlane, Prepare3D V3 & V4, FSX: Steam Edition Plugin software is provided for XPlane, P3D V3 & V4 and FSX: Steam Edition. Requires Reality-XP GTN650. Note the touch screen driver is for Windows only.
- Dimensions Carefully matched to the real thing at 158 mm x 68 mm and will sit 22 mm in front of your panel surface.
Installation is simple, there is no assembly, 3D printing, wiring or soldering required, this product comes fully assembled. The unit can be panel mounted in your home simulator, sits on your desktop or can be used with our optional desktop stand (coming soon).