Price incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
- Article number: AS11095
- Publisher: VRinsight
The Micro ProPit is a portable instrument panel for propeller aircraft. Real knobs and push buttons provide the user an ultimately realistic flight experience with instant setup.
All the gauges, buttons and knobs are synchronized with default Flight Simulator propeller aircraft and most aircraft add-ons. Fully interfaced with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004 through a USB port and SerialFP2 software (supplied).
Requires USB 2.0 port, unregistered FSUIPC and a free DVI or VGA port.
- AIRSPEED indicator
- ARTIFICIAL HORIZON with setting rotary knob
- ALTIMETER with BARO setting rotary knob
- TURN COORDINATOR
- HEADING indicator with heading bug and gyro rotary knob
- VERTICAL SPEED indicator
- VOR1 indicator with OBS rotary knob
- VOR2 indicator with OBS rotary knob
- Full metal case, plate and stand
- Measurements : 210mm (L) x 37mm (W) x 113mm (H) /
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Microsoft Flight simulator X
- FSX: Steam Version
- Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D