Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
- Article number: AS12110
- Publisher: GoFlight
- EAN: 4015918121101
The New GoFlight Annunciator Panel is the world's first self-created Flight Simulation module. You program the windows and the color that they glow in! Choose from a drag-and-drop menu of over 60 selections to create the mylar windows or choose from a pre-printed set. Program at home with software that allows for any color that the human eye can see.
- Removes having to use mouse or keyboard to re-set annunciator warnings.
- Simply push the window to re-set the annunciator function.
- Can be programmed for any Flight Sim key-stroke function.
- Fully customizable annunciator settings for a cross-section of aircraft
- Supported by FSX, I-Fly, FS9, Level D, PMDG and many other software platforms.
Dimensions: 2" tall, 7.25" wide, 3" back clearance. The mounting hole centers are 0.5" down from the top edge of the panel, 6.75" apart, and 0.25" from the left & right edges of the panel.
This subset of annunciator labels will be "kiss-cut", meaning that the individual black square can be peeled away from the backing and then adhered to the base plate of your WP-6. The top row will be provided in one strip because it is the standard subset in all common aircraft.
To get the latest Config Software from Go Flight, please click here.