Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Article number: AS13840
- Publisher: Virtual Fly
More control on the airplane attitude thanks to its 144mm. travelling on the pitch axis that makes possible a more precise and realistic flight experience.Originally designed in 2013 to be a default equipment for all motion cabin simulators at Virtual-Fly. This simulator yoke is used by one of our customers to fly its 8,800lbs UAV so you can imagine how precise, reliable and durable YOKO´s techonology is.
You can improve your flight skills instantly by placing your hands on this yoke. Let the pilot inside you take control of your flight experience.
- Double longitudinal course
- Linear ball guide technology
- Dumbbell with aluminum alignment
- Designed to be fitted into the de Virtual-Fly instrument panels and motion cabins.
- Two types of holding mechanism: using 4 lower M6 hollows or via a lower sergeant.
- A yoke that uses less space, yet offers you a double longitudinal course: 144 mm.
- Linear ball guide technology that offers you extra-smooth touch.
- 6 programmable buttons, of which 4 belong to 2 tilting switches vertical and horizontal trim functions.
- Dumbbell with aluminum alignment.
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator (MFS)/Prepar3D and X-Plane.
- For set-up, we provide you with a driver that connects directly with FSX or Prepar3D; however, this can be programmed like any other games device, using FSUIPC or the drop-down MFS/P3D menus.
Dimensions: Length: (591-447)mm. / Width: 303mm. / Height: 185mm.
Weight: 9 Kgs.