Price incl. 16% VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
- Article number: AS12629
- Publisher: Guitammer Company
The ButtKicker Simulation Kit delivers stunning realism, immersion and impact to all types of simulators.
Feel engine throttle, gear shifts, crashes, flaps, turbulence, landing gear and much more, like you’re in the plane or race car. Built with industrial-grade quality and a patented magnetic suspension system, ButtKicker products are used in military and commercial flight simulators all over the world.
The ButtKicker Simulation Kit uses the existing audio signal to create the dynamic and musically accurate tactile feedback that brings simulations to life.
The Simulation Kit is ideally suited for applications where the Gamer2 can't be used due to mounting constraints. The included ButtKicker mini Concert transducer is designed to be bolted to a flat surface.
In the Box:
- ButtKicker mini Concert with wire nuts
- ButtKicker Power Amplifier BKA-130-C (240V)
- Remote Control
- 5‘ Male-to-Female RCA Cable & 5’ Male mini 3.5mm-to-RCA Cable
- 10’ of 14 Gauge Speaker Wire
- RCA & mini “Y” adapters
- (x6) RI-4 Rubber Isolators
- (x6) Cable Ties
- 90 Watts rms @ 2 ohms
- Wired remote control
- Class D switching technology
- Variable high cutoff, 40-160hz
- Low cutoff, 25hz switchable
- Five way binding post output
- Convection cooling (fanless)
- Package Dimensions: 13” L x 11 ” W x 9" H
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Power Amplifier BKA-130-C
- Dimensions:8.25" L x 9.25" W x 3.5 "H
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Power Output: 90 watts @ 2 ohms
- ButtKicker® mini Concert Transducer
- Dimensions: 4.75" W x 4.25" L x 3" H
- Frequency Response: 5-200 Hz
- Weight: 2 lbs. / .91 kgs.
- Nominal Impedance: 2 Ohm
- Power Handling: 50 watt min. / 400 watt max.
In the Simulation Quick Start Guide you find further details concerning the installation.