Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS10810
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Aerosoft
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.30(FSX),1.50(FS9)
Visit the home base airport of Aerosoft in Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004. The airport Paderborn/Lippstadt has been developed using the latest FSX technologies and therefore comes in an extreme level of detail. A must-have for all Aerosoft fans and friends of high-end graphics.
For us this airport of Paderborn/Lippstadt has a special significance as its been the home base of the Aerosoft GmbH headquarters in Germany. Now surely this is what every scenery designer wants to do most of all, create the environment he (she) knows best. It's also special project as we wanted to show what FSX is actually capable of doing and of course displaying. It is an airport scenery as detailed as (we think) FSX can display and which uses all the latest technology made available by FSX. From the 20 cm pixel ground images to the animated gates that dock with the AI traffic. The airport is realistic as it looks from the windows of our office.
The regional airport of Paderborn/Lippstadt is a commercial airport offering a complete service of a modern and up to date airport. Around 1.3 million passengers used Paderborn in 2007 for their travels. Destinations from Paderborn go to popular vacation destinations around the Mediterranean and on the Spanish islands (view flight plan). Short and fast ways to the aircraft as well as quick check-ins makes it a favourite for every traveller.
- Current status: June 2008
- Full FSX / SP2 support (Dynamic shadows, specular mapping, bloom lights)
- Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport and its surroundings incl. regional objects
- Extrem level of detail
- Moving jetways for FSX
- Photo realistic ground textures (10 cm/pxl)
- All navigation aids included (ILS,DME,NDB,ATIS)
- Realistic runway and taxiway lighting
- Excellent night effects
- Dynamic cars on the surrounding roads
- Seasonal ground textures
- FSX and FS2004 version included
- Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services used to create dynamic environment
- Fully supported by AES
- Original DFS-charts
- Extensive manual
Even with this whole range of objects, details and features, framerates losses are moderate.
- Microsoft Flugsimulator X (SP2) or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Pentium IV 2,6 GHz (Dual Core Prozessor with 3 GHz recommended)
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D graphic card with at least 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Download-Size: 105 MB
- Installations-Size: 170 MB
The package includes an installer for Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V2.