Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS51101
- Manufact./Publisher: Rivet Games
- Language: Multilingual
- Current version: STEAM
Experience nail-biting gradients, stunning Swiss scenery and classic motive power with Rivet Games’ Train Sim World 2: Arosalinie!
From Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland, to the summer and winter resorts at Arosa, the Arosalinie dates back to 1914 and represents the ultimate in rail engineering. With the use of numerous hairpin turns, mountainside tunnels and gradients as steep as 6%, this electrified, metre gauge railway line winds its way through the picturesque Schanfigg valley and offers vital connections for locals, is used to transport resources, and is popular with tourists. The sedate nature of the Arosalinie allows for prolonged exposure to the surrounding terrain, with the journey from end to the other taking about an hour.
It’s your job to take charge of the services along this stunning line; link remote communities together, take holidaymakers up through the mountains, and experience the unique blend of hauling both passenger and freight in the same consist.
Take control of the classic RhB Ge 4/4 II electric locomotive, manage your speed and stick the timetable as you climb or descend over a kilometre in elevation, slowly drive through the streets of Chur and marvel at the grand Langwieser Viaduct.
Choose how you want to play; drive trains, ride around as a passenger, complete the route tasks, or simply pick a vantage point and watch the action unfold. Create your own experiences with the Scenario Planner and Livery Designer. Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World 2: Arosalinie.
- Highly detailed and authentic recreation of the Arosalinie between Chur and Arosa
- RhB Ge 4/4 II electric locomotive in RhB livery
- EW-1 and Gepackwagen passenger coaches in RhB livery
- SP-W timber wagon
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cab with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Journey Mode featuring over 24 hours of activities for you to master
- Accessible Training Modules and 5 detailed and engaging scenarios
- Extensive 24-hour Timetable
- A selection of Route Tasks to complete
- Livery Designer and Scenario Planner compatible
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
- Train Sim World® 2 (latest version)
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz or more
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2 GB VRAM or more
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.