CYQY - J.A. Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport XP
Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14995
- Manufact./Publisher: Airfield Canada
- Developer: Airfield Canada
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.1
The J.A. Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport (IATA: YQY, ICAO: CYQY) is a regional airport located in... more
Product information "CYQY - J.A. Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport XP"
The J.A. Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport (IATA: YQY, ICAO: CYQY) is a regional airport located in Nova Scotia, Canada.
The airport is served by Air Canada Express, WestJet Encore, and WestJet with routes to Halifax (CYHZ), Toronto (CYYZ), and Montreal (CYUL). Depending on the season, scheduled aircraft include the CRJ-900, Dash 8-100/300/400, Embraer 175, and 737-6/7/8/MAX.
Other traffic includes general aviation, medical flights, coast guard flights, and charters.
- Many surrounding buildings and landmarks, such as wind turbines, generating stations, Marine Atlantic ferries, and some buildings in downtown Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Animated ground traffic, smoke stacks, hangar door, wind turbines, and Canadian flag
- Custom PBR HD ground textures and markings, including striated runway markings that are used at many Canadian airports, including CYQY
- Orthophotos for the airport property
- 3D snow piles and windrows
- Spring, summer, autumn, winter, and deep winter seasons are supported through the SAM plugin
- Over 75 highly detailed custom objects, including:
- All airport buildings
- All vehicles
- Instrument landing system equipment
- Airfield lighting
Related links to "CYQY - J.A. Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport XP"
Microsoft Windows 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux or macOS 10.10+
4 GB VRAM (8 GB+ VRAM recommended)
Download size: 2 GB
- Fixed small bugs causing error messages for some users
- Minor tweaks to the grass and trees
- AI traffic now visible at terminal gates
- Slight performance improvements
- Minor tweaks to the deep winter snow
- Fixed floating terminal building reported by some users
- Other minor updates