Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS50815
- Publisher: ChrisTrains
- Language: German/English/Dutch
- Current version: 3.0
The NS Flirt is an electric multiple unit built for the Nederlandse Spoorwegen by the Swiss train manufacturer Stadler, based on their popular Flirt 3 platform. To start with the trains are being introduced to deal with the rise in passenger numbers on the main lines.
The Flirt (acronyn for Flinker Leichter Innovativer Regionaltriebzug) is typified by a light and airy interior. This is possible due to the use of jacobs bogies combined with wide, open carriage joins and a low floor. The low floor in combination with extendable steps makes this train much easier for people with physical disabilities. The combination of low weight and high traction power makes this train ideal for services with many stops and short waiting times. For the NS, the Flirt 3 will be employed as Sprinters.
- Traction: Electric
- Power: 1500kW – 3000kW
- Axle Formation: Bo-2-Bo / Bo-2-2-Bo2 / Bo-2-2-2-Bo / Bo-2-2-2-2-Bo
- Length: 42.2m - 101.7m
- Maximum speed: 140 km/h – 160km/h
- Weight: 90t – 153t
- Number built: Hundreds
- Built by Stadler Rail
- Years entered service: 2016- XX
- Electric multiple unit
3 versions, 4 consists: NS 2200 series (3 wagons), NS 2500 series (4 wagons), Rnet (2 wagons) and DB Regio Süwex (5 wagons)
ATB-EG (train protection system) emulation in the Dutch versions
PZB90 (train protection system) emulation in the German DB Regio Süwex version
Second class passenger view with working passenger information display (destination)
Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, destination boards and more
Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive
Scenarios will become available on the scenarios page
English User's manual supplied as a PDF file
Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
Scenarios will become available on my scenarios page as I complete them.
Train Simulator 2018
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Processor (CPU): 2.6 GHz or higher
Min. 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Free memory on HDD: 50 MB
Download-Size: 150 MB
'Expert' control mode (my add-ons typically do not work with 'simple' controls) -> Turn off simple controls!
We recommend to switwch 'Dynamic lightning' ON.
- New installer
- Arriva: Added final missing train names
- NS: Added destination "Baarn"
- All: Added shortcuts Y/C to duplicate R/F for cruise speed up/down
- All: Horn sounds re-done with loop points
- Suwex: Horn sounds corrected
- Suwex: Changed sticker "DB Regio AG / Region Sudwest / Trier" to "DB Regio AG / Region Mitte / Trier"
- Suwex: Added functioning external brake indicators to A/B wagons