Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Gültig bis einschließlich 10.09.2018. Nicht kombinierbar mit anderen Rabatten.*1
- Article number: AS12592
- Publisher: ChrisTrains
- Language: Deutsch / English / Nederlands
- Current version: 3.0
A reproduction of the 1960's Mat 64 electric passenger train that used to be the backbone of the Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch national railways) network.
Materieel '64 (Mat '64), also known as Standard Stoptrain or Ape-head, was an electric multiple unit used by Nederlandse Spoorwegen. It has - just like the retired Mat '54 Dognose - a large rounded nose for the protection of the driver. This version was rounder than the Mat '54 and similar to the also out-of-service diesel Plan U. The train sets were made of two- and four-car consists, known respectively as the Plan V and Plan T.
Plan T was the original test train (set number 501) and was delivered all in one go between 1964-1965. Plan V was delivered in 13 different events spanning 1966 to 1976.
- Full custom model
- Hybrid audio uses 95% custom sounds and 5% Railworks sounds
- Plan V and Plan T versions
- Detailed cabview
- First and second class passenger wagons and driving trailers
- Second class passenger view
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, footplates, destination boards and more
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in Train Simulator 2013 QuickDrive
- English User's manual supplied as a PDF file; please read it as there are many unique controls for this model (The manual is available in Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
- Free updates for life (sent via email notices)
New Features since the v1.2 Update (Customers who allready bought the product can download the new file including the update for free in threir download-history):
- Added keyboard shortcut "Y" and in-cab control to manually change pantograph direction
- Fixed PZB bug; e-brake is now correctly applied when passing German PZB red light
- Added PZB support for newer German routes (like Munich - Augsburg)
- Changed bogie sounds to be 'heavier'
- Changed cab AWS sounds to be Dutch ATB sounds
- Fixed a bug in the AWS where the green signal sound would never play
- Lowered the pitch of the low-speed engine whine slightly to give a bit deeper tone when starting off
Important note for Train Simulator 2013 users: This product requires Train Simulator 2013 OR Train Simulator 2012, upgraded to Train Simulator 2014 (upgrade is free on Steam)
Product will not work in the old, non-upgraded Train Simulator 2012 / 2013.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Processor (CPU): 2,6 GHz or higher
RAM: min. 2 GB RAM
DirectX: 9.0c or higher
Download size: 55 MB
Installation-size: 120 MB