Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS51009
- Publisher: Dovetail Games
- Language: Multilingual
- Current version: STEAM
Experience America’s busiest commuter railroad and all the bustle and challenges of railroading in New York City in Train Sim World: Long Island Rail Road. The famed “LIRR” operates 24/7 and carries more than 350,000 commuters each weekday, and you’ll take the controls of the railroad’s modern LIRR M7 EMUs to keep the trains moving in and out of New York City and through America’s busiest rail junction at Jamaica, New York. The Long Island Rail Road route features all three of LIRR’s key New York-area stations – Penn Station, Atlantic Terminal, and Long Island City – extends east to Hicksville, New York, and includes the captivating Hempstead Branch.
POWER & CAPABILITY
It’s your job to deliver New York area commuters to work – and back home – on time and happy, calling at a total of 26 LIRR stations. Just imagine the excitement and challenges as you navigate LIRR’s always-busy main line and make your way through Jamaica which hosts more than 1,000 trains a day. Whether you’re at the controls of a LIRR M7, riding along, or watching the show from trackside, experience all the sights and sounds of American commuter railroading at its bustling best.
FEEL THE DETAIL
Take the controls of Long Island Rail Road’s workhorse LIRR M7 Electric-Multiple-Unit (EMU), with authentic operating controls and featuring an authentic DC Electric simulation underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make it feel just like the real thing.
Train Sim World®: Long Island Rail Road caters for players of all ability levels with accessible tutorials for beginners and advanced procedures for experts. Whether you're looking to get started as a railroad engineer or refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World has it covered. Feel the detail as you step into the cab, take control, then live out your dreams exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment of the Long Island Rail Road.
DRIVE, RIDE AND EXPLORE
Choose how you want to play in Train Sim World: Long Island Rail Road. Take control and master modern electric equipment and running-to-time in an extreme rail environment or riding along as a passenger and watching the world go by. Why not watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go exploring to hunt down all the hidden collectables? Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World: Long Island Rail Road.
- 42-mile route of the Long Island Railroad extending from New York Penn Station to Hicksville, New York. The route also includes Atlantic Terminal in Brooklyn, Long Island City station, and the LIRR’s Hempstead branch
- A total of 26 LIRR stations
- LIRR M7 Electric-Multiple-Unit (EMU) of which the railroad operates more than 800 examples
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cab with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings
- Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- 100 Collectibles for you to find including Route Maps, Fire Extinguishers, City Posters and Fence Hole Repairs.
- Accessible tutorials for the LIRR M7 to get you started quickly
- Extensive 24-Hour Service Mode Timetable
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
Train Sim World® 2020
OS: Windows 7 (SP1) / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2 GB VRAM or more
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Internet connection and free STEAM-ACCOUNT for the activation required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.