Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS50815
- Publisher: ChrisTrains
- Language: Deutsch/English/Dutch
- Current version: 4.0
A reproduction of the Stadler Flirt 3 passenger train that can be seen all over Europe.
- Electric multiple unit
- 6 versions, 8 consists: NS 2200 series (3 wagons), NS 2500 series (4 wagons), Rnet (2 wagons), Arriva (2 wagons), Valleilijn (3 wagons), Keolis 7300 series (3 wagons), Keolis 7400 series (4 wagons) and DB Regio Süwex (5 wagons)
- ATB-EG (train protection system) emulation in the NS/Rnet versions
- ATB-NG and ATB-EG (train protection systems) emulation in the Arriva, Valleilijn and Keolis version
- PZB90 (train protection system) emulation in the German DB Regio Süwex version
- Detailed cabview
- Second class passenger view with working passenger information display (destination)
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, destination boards and more
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive
- English User's manual supplied as a PDF file.(The manual is available in Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
Scenarios will become available on my scenarios page as I complete them.
Train Simulator (latest version)
OS: Windows 10
Processor (CPU): 2.6 GHz or higher
Min. 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Free memory on HDD: 50 MB
- 'Expert' control mode (my add-ons typically do not work with 'simple' controls) -> Turn off simple controls!
- We recommend to switwch 'Dynamic lightning' ON.
- IMPORTANT: These changes are all relevant to the Dutch versions. The German Suwex version has NOT changed
- New: Installation system
- New: Keolis and Valleilijn versions, with handbook. New geometry, cab and passenger views. Not just reskins.
- New: Deadman's pedal sound
- New: Rail flange/squeal sound
- New: Traction-block function when doors are open
- New: Can read the new ATB bakens scenery objects to turn on ATB-EG or ATB-NG, or turn the ATB off
- New: Aerials on top of NS, Arriva and R-Net versions
- New: Additional fictional destinations for fictional routes added to all versions
- New: Cab horn button works for high/low horn
- New: "Parked" trains have pantographs always up, no driver, and 'parking' lights on automatically
- New: "Dead" trains have pantographs always down, no driver, no lights
- IMPORTANT: Some destination numbers have changed in the RNet, NS and Arriva versions. Scenarios might need to adapt
- Fixed: Vastly improved braking performance, including pneumatic brake blending properly below 10km/h
- Fixed: Headlight logic - high beams and main beams never works correctly. All fixed now. Handbooks updated
- Fixed: GSMR 'shiny' part of screen no longer extends over 'M' and 'R' buttons
- Fixed: Internal debug code was sending messages to logger and slowing down game performance
- Fixed: Deadman alarm sound was too harsh and slightly wrong tone
- Fixed: In line with new regulations, deadman timer is shortened to 30 seconds
- Fixed: Changed Amersfoort -> Amersfoort Centraal, Eindhoven -> Eindhoven Centraal, Tilburg -> Tilburg Universiteit
- Fixed: Arriva cab door light button did not flash when doors were closing
- Fixed: Driver handle can now be used to disconnect snelschakelaar and drop pantograph even while driving. No longer applies brakes
- Fixed: ATB overspeed lights, ATB-EG snelrem display
- Fixed: Error in speedometer display (too many check marks between major speed values)
- Fixed: Door opening beeper on NS, Arriva versions is now the correct sound
- Fixed: Removed Y/C keyboard shortcuts for cruise control because it was interfering with the pantograph control which was also on "Y"
- New installer
- Arriva: Added final missing train names
- NS: Added destination "Baarn"
- All: Added shortcuts Y/C to duplicate R/F for cruise speed up/down
- All: Horn sounds re-done with loop points
- Suwex: Horn sounds corrected
- Suwex: Changed sticker "DB Regio AG / Region Sudwest / Trier" to "DB Regio AG / Region Mitte / Trier"
- Suwex: Added functioning external brake indicators to A/B wagons