Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS50840
- Publisher: Trains and Drivers
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
Our first scenario pack for the Chatham Mainline for Train Simulator lets you experience the daily duties on this busy line from Victoria to Gillingham via Beckenham. Seven prototypical scenarios will take you to the daily operations on this busy main line. You will drive commuter trains and semi-fast trains between London and Gillingham via Beckenham. Disruptions, delays, red signals and speed restrictions ... Handle these conditions and prove you have the skills to be a reliable train driver.
- TaD - Cheaper Travel: You are in charge of Train 2D38 from Orpington to London Victoria via Penge East. It's the first off peak train to London of the day so be aware that stations may be busy. Apart from that it should be a smooth run.
- TaD - Thameslink Trouble: You're in charge of Train 1G61 from Orpington to Bedford. London is currently suffering from the tail end of a storm from the Atlantic. You must battle through these conditions and keep your train on time, people are still relying on us to get them to work.
- TaD - Heading Home: Having started late from Victoria stepping up a train for the evening peak, do you have the skills and determination to get the train to Gillingham and go home on time?
- TaD - Bottle Neck: Emergency Engineering Work is taking place at Bromley, can you manage to weave your way through the stopping services on the slow lines and still arrive at your destination on time?
- TaD - Food & Wine: Drive the last train of Victoria to Gillingham. Do you have the skills to manage your drunken passengers and manage a faulty train at the same time?
- TaD - Stopping Service: Take charge of Train 2M36 from London Victoria to Orpington. Do you have what it takes to keep your train on time through this tight timetable?
- TaD - On Diversion *Additional Bonus Scenario: Take Train 5K62 out of the depot and form a stopping service into London. There are no reported delays, so what can go wrong?
- TaD - Weekend Work: You're in charge of Train 1P32 from Rainham to Victoria. Engineering works at Faversham means that this train is starting at Rainham instead of Dover Priory today. It's a nice quiet Sunday morning and there are no reported problems.
- Eight scenarios on the Chatham Main Line via Beckenham
- Prototypical timetables and AI traffic
- Scenarios in English and German
- Manual in English and German
- Download product with installation program
IMPORTANT NOTE: We also released a Steam version of this scenario pack which also contains slightly adjusted versions (+ additional scenarios) of the following scenarios. The pack is available at Steam.