Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12572
- Publisher: Trains and Drivers
- Language: Deutsch / English
- Current version: 1.20
Experience a day on the Donner Pass: Starting with putting your train together, you will haul it down the whole route in the next four scenarios. The last scenario takes you into the cab of a F7 engine, driving a passenger service through a bad storm.All scenarios are between 40 and 90 minutes long, with an average difficulty level of medium.
- Putting It Together: You will start your shift by putting together an outgoing train.You will be assembling a consist to be taken west later on.
- Take it to Truckee: You will be taking the consist you built previously and take it as far as Truckee where you will take your break before moving on. Head out when ready.
- Keep It Moving: You will be taking the consist as far as Emigrant Gap where you will check your load and then take your break before moving on.
- Almost There: You will continue the jorney as far as Colfax. The final Leg You will be taking the load to it's final destination in Roseville Yard.
- Colfax for Christmas: You are making the last run of the night to Colfax. There is a bad storm brewing and your passengers want to get home safely to their families.
Featured engines in these scenarios:
- EMD F7
- EMD SW 1500
- Dash 9