Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13965
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: PAD-Labs & Stairport Sceneries
- Language: German/English
- Current version: 1.01
As the airport Berlin-Brandenburg isn’t operational yet, Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL) still holds all the reasons for its further existence for at least the next couple of years both in real life and in Flight Simulation. This has given us enough reason to completely remodel the current state of the airport authentically. Even though the airport Tegel will finally be closed one day, those nostalgic pilots will still be able to approach the airport on the FlightSim platform.
Our airport Berlin Tegel for XPlane 11 offers a very accurate and realistic recreation of the airport with high-detailed models and textures. Optimized to guarantee an astonishing graphical appearance with an outstanding performance, the airport makes for a superb flight destination. Animated ground vehicles, animated radar antennas and hangar doors, fire fighters in action create a lifelike rendition of the airport Berlin-Tegel.
Textures with authentic shadows and light effects in combination with carefully placed lights resulting in a very authentic atmosphere.
- Realistic recreation of the airport Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL)
- Full compatible XPlane 10
- Compatible with XPlane 11
- Summer and winter textures
- All airport buildings recreated photo realModels and textures are based on original photos
- Guaranteed high performance and outstanding visual appearance due to optimized modeling- and texture techniques
- Baked textures for authentic shadows and light effects at buildings and on the ground
- Roofs of the buildings were partly structured with detail- and specularmapsAnimated hangar doors, fire fighters
- Animated radar3D Approach-, runway, navigation and PAPI-lights
- Tegel unique Docking system at the Jetway-Gates
- Realistic night effects
- Animated vehicle traffic and staticplanes at the correct parking positions
- High resolution photo scenery (50cm/pixel) in the area of the airplane boundaries with through lines and lettering detailed recreated apron
XPlane 11 / X-Plane 10.50
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 Bit), Linux or Mac OS X 10.10*
CPU: Dual Core i3, i5, i7 min. 3 GHz (recommended Dual Core i5 6600K 3,5 GHz or better)
8 GB RAM min. (recommended 16 -24 GB RAM)
Video card: DirectX 11 min. 512 MB VRAM (recommended DirectX 12 with min. 4 GB VRAM)
AutoGate Plugin from Marginal for Autogates, Marshaller and AGNIS Displays
Download-Size: 570 MB
Version 1.01 (XPlane 11):
- AI Traffic Routes fully compatible
- Improved ground details and reflections
- Added missing runway markings
- Added 3D grass
- JSGME compatible (winter + zonephoto)
We are still focusing on marginals Ground Traffic Plugin for animated traffic at the airport because the x-plane integrated ground traffic is still insufficent. We might change that in the future. However it looks like a lot of plugins af compatiblity issues in the latest XP11 version (error code 126). We are still waiting for a solution so if you don't see any car traffic we apologise but can't help right now (same for the hangar-animations).
JSGME Mod Enabler
The winter and zonephoto version can now easily be activated with the JSGME Mod Enabler. See instructions in the included folder "JSGME Mod".
Because of the bankruptcy of Air Berlin the type of aircrafts/liveries at Berlin-Tegel will probably change in the near future.