Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14186
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: German Airports Team, Caipirinha Games, Omar Masroor
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.00
Airport Stuttgart brings the international airport of the German state of Baden-Württemberg into the flight simulator XPlane 11. In good tradition, the award winning German Airports team and Peter Hiermeier provide this scenery of Stuttgart airport in a stunning quality.
This add-on of Stuttgart airport represents the latest status of development of the real airport. The buildings, the layout of the runways and taxiways as well as the navaids are exactly as they are in reality. Numerous new buildings and the newly built exhibition center right next to the airport have also been included.
A photo real ground texture has been used for the base of the scenery to ensure a real life feeling of the airport.
- Uses advanced X-Plane features such as 3D spill lights
- Animated passenger boarding bridges, Safedock A-VDGSs and marshallers at all eligible gates/stands (using the freely available AutoGate plugin by Jonathan Harris)
- Complete taxiway network for use by ATC and AI aircraft
- Fully compatible with the X-Life plugin by JARDesign
- Works with the ‘Draw Parked Aircraft’ feature introduced in X-Plane 10.50
- Makes full use of the new ground service vehicles introduced in XPlane 11
- Thousands of hand-placed objects such as parked cars and streetlights
- Road network with animated traffic
- Parked cars can be turned on/off to optimize performance
- Free AutoGate plugin by Jonathan Harris for AGNIS and marshallers
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 Bit), Linux or Mac OS X 10.10
Processor (CPU): Dual Core i3, i5, i7 with at least 3 GHz
Memory: at least 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 with min. 2GB VRAM
Disk space: 1,5 GB free disk space
Download-Size: 37 MB
Download-Size - Static aircrafts: 320 MB
For the functions of X-Life the additional X-Life-Plugin by JARDesign is required.